Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Beautifull

do you think if i put the hexagonal shape thing over a moogle pie, and cut it like how it's divided, it would taste better?

Thank you Hysterian!

yeah sweet.

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

thanks to FF7+FF10 gurl 100 for this great sig...

Do you say there is not enough proof.
    There is also not enough proof for LRS even though the arguments were in greater number and script based.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Its hard to hold back the temptation of slamming your head into a wall...cause your just plain imcompetent, your holding back information on a theory your trying to prove to us, a rather pointless theory at that matter....

Up to now I didnīt saw you trying to use arguments to refute it but just making judgements.So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.
    STOP MAKING JUDGEMENTS AND ARGUE AGAINST THE DAMN THEORY PLEASE

By the way,the secret I hold is not necessary to proof the theory (nor it can proof it).

Thatīs why I donīt post the secret here.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar
    Up to now I didnīt saw you trying to use arguments to refute it but just making judgements.So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.

By the way,the secret I hold is not necessary to proof the theory (nor it can proof it).

Just post the "secret". If nothing else, it will keep all of us from bitching at you for not posting it (though we might bitch if we think it is an extremely ridiculous secret, but I'm guessing it's ridiculous already).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Theres no need to use arguments against you, your theories are ramblings, your the ONLY one who see's these "connections". and yet you still refuse to answer my theory. A theory is suppose to answer questions isnt it? you've avoided mine for quite some time. You my friend are the only imcompentent one. Esthar isnt secretly controling everything, if it was it would have more EMPASIS on the script. Also, this theory isnt supported by the script or any other FFVIII material. Most of the EoFF board is sick of you and your ramblings. I'd suggest you stop posting nonsense before things happen...

But the worldwide holographic wallīs system is my conclusion for this thread.I canīt go further than this because thatīs not the objectif of this thread.
    I never said Esthar is secret controlling anything.And X is not Doc Odine.
    My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide.Since the meaning of all this will not be a proof itself and the objectif is just to show there is an holographic system worldwide then I see no point on posting the answer.
    My theory here is supported by game details and is not UNSUPPORTED by the script.
    Anyway,keep an eye on my actions on the "FF8 Riddles" thread.From time to time I post riddles that hint to these secrets.

Regards,
    Big D

FE, you keep talking about posting things in different threads to make things connect to ur original theory.

I'm PRETTY sure i speak for everybody when i say:

don't spread your diseases around. keep it in ur own thread. it's easier for YOU , and EVERYBODY ELSE. there's no point in "hinting the answer" by posting riddles and in other threads. really, say what you need to, and if you're not going to keep it in this thread, i'm pretty sure we want you to just not say anything at all

sorry that i sound like i'm trying to be an administrator or moderator because i'm not. people, including myself, are kinda getting tired of you being vague about everything. prove ur point, conclude it, and finish it. stop trying to play mind games. there's a reason you made a thread. use it, and ONLY it, so we don't have to jump around to figure out what you're trying to say.

Now, what does this mean if there's a hexagonal holographic system worldwide?

Thank you Hysterian!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If we try to fit the hexagonal shape with the world map making the lines apart of Esthar holographic walls go through places that the game not suggest people ever crossed on foot then it will feet well.
    Considering that things on the control panel of Esthar holographic walls are obviously related to holographic walls we can easily say that the hexagon represents a system of hographic walls.
    And if they were holographic walls then the lines apart from the visible ones(Esthar) can only pass on places people hadnīt crossed yet by foot.I am saying this because we know that atleast humans hadnīt the technology to pass through hol. walls inside their bodies.But we know that the Ragnarok can do it and nothing suggests on the game that it was the only vehicle who does it.
    So there is no problem if ships pass through them
    So, what happen if I landed my Ragnarok on a mountain that happen to bypass the "wall" of yours and my Squall touched it.

Do you realize that even of those "walls" you mentioned cut through mountains making it impossible to go by foot, but you can still land your ragnarok on the mountains and get Squall to use his FOOT to touch the walls of yours. And my points in my previous posts still stand since FH bridge itself is a big flaws in your theory and what if people is standing on the deck of the ship and the ship went through your walls so people will have also touched it by FOOT too and lastly Squall touches it when he reached Esthar.

Your UC theory and others just doesn't work.

But the worldwide holographic wallīs system is my conclusion for this thread.I canīt go further than this because thatīs not the objectif of this thread.
    My objectif here was just to show that the hexagonal shape fits the world map and hence there is a system worldwide.Since the meaning of all this will not be a proof itself and the objectif is just to show there is an holographic system worldwide then I see no point on posting the answer.
    I pretty much dismissed your theory on my previous posts and anyone can touches your "walls" and there is no such system worldwide and do you realize your Hexagon look more like a irregular shape created just to fit into the world map compare to the Hexagon on the control panel?

My theory here is supported by game details and is not UNSUPPORTED by the script.
    Anyway,keep an eye on my actions on the "FF8 Riddles" thread.From time to time I post riddles that hint to these secrets.
    This quote is for you:

don't spread your diseases around. keep it in ur own thread. it's easier for YOU , and EVERYBODY ELSE. there's no point in "hinting the answer" by posting riddles and in other threads. really, say what you need to, and if you're not going to keep it in this thread, i'm pretty sure we want you to just not say anything at all
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-08-2005 at 04:25 PM.

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ....................................................................................Wha.......that made absolutely no sense...............

So you are the incompetent one since you are afraid to post the refutations.I wonder why.
    The reason why some people (including me) don't post refutations, is because there is NOTHING to refute. You just continuously annoy people by posting your nonsense.
    People get pi$$ed off with you, and therefore tend to point out that you are a moron, which is because you are acting like one.
    Some people don't want to argue your silly ideas because it's like arguing that the world is flat. Completely baseless, untrue, and stupid.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

the worlds not flat??? O___o

Thank you Hysterian!

more like we cant disprove this theory because balamb cant fly in esthar and the "walls" only "appear" on places we cant acess by foot. people can pass thorugh holograms because its just a projection...jeez you truly are stupid.

Who said people canīt pass through holographic walls?
    I said they canīt pass walls AS A GHOST.The Ragnarok can pass walls as a Ghost due to a special tecnology.Adel just donīt wanna people to FIND the walls and thus created them on UC regions.How can you make judgements if you arenīt even able to interpret what I speak well(as showed on the forums)?You tend to read just a specific post and not the entire thread.You must always read the entire thread to understand the context.
    Anyway itīs becoming late and I will answer the other questions tomorrow.

Regards,
    Big D