Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautifull

Default Beautifull

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match.
    Itīs difficult to see but with imagination you will get it.
    The match will be clear as long as you look.
    This will help you.

0-Fishermanīs Horizon zone

1-Galbadia (except Winhill)

2-Trabia+Balamb

3-?????????

4-South Esthar

5-Centra.

6-Winhill area.

General rule:Characters canīt touch the lines while they walk by foot.

This means that 3 is the only one that canīt match.

This happens because Laguna stop Adelīs plans throwing the Pandora to the sea.Adelīs plans were unfinished.

I donīt know for 3 but my suspicions go to Esthar+Mordred area +Grandidi forest.Grandidi would be near the upper vertice.

Now,the axial limits.

1/6-This line goes through the river near Winhill and then through the mountain and continues through the sea.

1/2-This line crosses the sea between Balamb and Dollet.

2/3-This line goes through the mountains and through the Trabia crater.Then it keeps through the sea between Grandidi and Trabia.

3/4-Holographic walls of Esthar on the south.

4/5-There is a little water between Kashkabald and South Esthar.
    This line goes here.

5/6-This one pass on the sea between North Centra and Winhill.

When one looks at North Centra one realizes that itīs like there was a diagonal line there which is not overpassed by land.
    The line 5/6 can pass over the rough peninsulas of North Centra since no one can walk on them.

We must also take into consideration that the axis arenīt with variable thickness as we saw on "Color check".They could all be with small thickness.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Where do you see that 2nd screenshot? I've never seen it before. All of that stuff you just said really confuses me

Control panel on Esthar holographic walls.Option "Color check"

The numbers werenīt there initially.I just put them there.And the picture was rotated 90 degrees clockwise to help see the match.

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Are you suggesting the color panels correpond to the continents on the world map?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Let's walk away slowly.

The world map is basically a circle. the color check is a circle.

Circles are always similar to each other. That's a mathematical law, sorry.

THE COLORS ARE PRETTY! =D

Thank you Hysterian!

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ..................what?
    :mario::luigi:

Actually, while I am writing this off as another of Future Esthar's explorations of insanity, I am wondering why he bothered to rotate the second picture. Why not just leave it the way it is? It divdes the same way anyway...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Hey, can you see me over here? I'm shooting myself in disbelief.
    Sigless

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Because obviously the foreshortening of the camera angle makes the sides of the circle the right weight to match the world map.

IE, the ones higher up appear bigger because they're closer, and represent the larger mass of land that is esthar.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Because obviously the foreshortening of the camera angle makes the sides of the circle the right weight to match the world map.

IE, the ones higher up appear bigger because they're closer, and represent the larger mass of land that is esthar.
    They are ridiculous shapes that don't conform at all to the shapes of the continents. Why should size matter?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Again I could be wrong, but I think he's trying to match the colors of the panels to specific continents. I have no idea why.

You are right BG-57.But is not the colors who match but the polygons.
    Wether it matches or not it is just a question of interpretation.
    To me they match with the exception of 3.
    Unfortunately I am not a good drawer.I had some pictures where I draw over the map but they were unfinished.Itīs difficult to draw it with the right scale also.
    Donīt forget to take into consideration that the thickness of the axis should be constant and small on the world map.

A circle,Rubah?I always thought it was an hexagon.

Regards,
    Big D

I'm not going to get into the real meaning of Futures post, but there's one thing that should be noted:

This happens because Laguna stop Adelīs plans throwing the Pandora to the sea.Adelīs plans were unfinished.
    It was not under Adels orders that the Lunatic Pandora was 'thrown to the sea'. It was not until Laguna took over that they decided it best to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Future Esthar

Do me a favor and look at these two pictures until you see the match.
    Itīs difficult to see but with imagination you will get it.
    The match will be clear as long as you look.
    This will help you.

0-Fishermanīs Horizon zone

1-Galbadia (except Winhill)

2-Trabia+Balamb

3-?????????

4-South Esthar

5-Centra.

6-Winhill area.

General rule:Characters canīt touch the lines while they walk by foot.

This means that 3 is the only one that canīt match.

I donīt know for 3 but my suspicions go to Esthar+Mordred area +Grandidi forest.Grandidi would be near the upper vertice.

Now,the axial limits.

1/6-This line goes through the river near Winhill and then through the mountain and continues through the sea.

1/2-This line crosses the sea between Balamb and Dollet.

2/3-This line goes through the mountains and through the Trabia crater.Then it keeps through the sea between Grandidi and Trabia.

3/4-Holographic walls of Esthar on the south.

4/5-There is a little water between Kashkabald and South Esthar.
    This line goes here.

5/6-This one pass on the sea between North Centra and Winhill.

When one looks at North Centra one realizes that itīs like there was a diagonal line there which is not overpassed by land.
    The line 5/6 can pass over the rough peninsulas of North Centra since no one can walk on them.

We must also take into consideration that the axis arenīt with variable thickness as we saw on "Color check".They could all be with small thickness.
    I love you.