Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Please, can anyone help me find a certain topic I'm looking for?

  1. #1

    Please, can anyone help me find a certain topic I'm looking for?

    I was in this Kingdom Hearts Posts and I want to know who wrote about Sora and Rikku liking eacher other?

    "At the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1, When Kairi when in the cave and saw a picture of Sora & Kairi but someone said that was really Sora and Rikku and she was crying about it?"
    (That痴 what I remember reading about in that Topic)

    if someone could tell me or link me the Topic that would help a lot!

    Please and Thank You! <3 <3 <3
    ^.^

  2. #2
    *nibble nibble* StarlightAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Munching on Usagi-san
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    I'm pretty sure you're talking about this thread.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello you,
    well, I can ensure you that this two are Sora and KAIRI! These other suspicions must be from some perverted ones. Besides, Sora and Kairi drawed those pictures and I don`t think Kairi would draw Rikku after all. I`ve seen the ending enough times to tell you:There is nothing between Kairi and Sora. So: don`t worry, be happy... lenne_

  4. #4
    *nibble nibble* StarlightAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Munching on Usagi-san
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    It obviously isn't Riku. The two were drawing each other.

  5. #5

    Default ......

    I'm sorry thats not the link I was talking about,
    Someone said they even saw a movie about it to cause there friend show them.

  6. #6
    Skyblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Earth, approximately
    Posts
    10,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    I'm sorry thats not the link I was talking about,
    Someone said they even saw a movie about it to cause there friend show them.
    That was that thread.

    i saw it with my own eyes
    i was very disturbed......

    sry... i was not joking...

    my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

    um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

    yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty
    However, the claim about the movie was proven to be unsubstantiated, no evidence to support it has arisen since then, and the entire idea was proven false.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

    He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    I'm sorry thats not the link I was talking about,
    Someone said they even saw a movie about it to cause there friend show them.
    That was that thread.

    i saw it with my own eyes
    i was very disturbed......

    sry... i was not joking...

    my friend showed me a video over the internet, she taped me her kh2 in japanese. and showed it over the internet...

    um... o yeah also if u remember that part after u beat kh?? Well remember when kairi cried when she touched the wall in the secret place? well she was crying cuz she realized that drawing (with the paupo fruit) was of Riku, not her.....

    yes i know, be scared... it's the truth.. i saw riku and sora make out in the japanese version of kh2..... at the end.... eWwWwWwWw... not very pretty
    However, the claim about the movie was proven to be unsubstantiated, no evidence to support it has arisen since then, and the entire idea was proven false.
    Thank you that's the info I needed. ^-^

  8. #8
    :luigi: That's not right, Sora was MEANT for Kairi, riku can go out with slephi or something, but that video tape is 100% screwed up

  9. #9
    Wildkarudo Mercen-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    8,584
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Yes. People who tell jokes and try to claim that it's true are absolutely retarded.

  10. #10
    Skyblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Earth, approximately
    Posts
    10,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie24
    :luigi: That's not right, Sora was MEANT for Kairi, riku can go out with slephi or something, but that video tape is 100% screwed up
    There is no such video. No link was ever provided, and the in-game evidence presented was completely incorrect. The person who posted it was probably someone who only paid attention to about a quarter of the game's plot, and who created some crackpot theory based on his own preferences of who should go with whom. Don't worry about it.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

    He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

  11. #11
    Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pajamas in bananas
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    Tifa and Marlene have the hots for eachother cuz Tifa lets Marlene help her around the pub.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH! :count:

  12. #12
    Wildkarudo Mercen-X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    8,584
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    The person who posted it was probably someone who only paid attention to about a quarter of the game's plot, and who created some crackpot theory based on his own preferences of who should go with whom. Don't worry about it.
    The person who posted it was a girl whose friend showed her a video clip (obviously fabricated) of Riku and Sora making out.

    Also, just so you know, she was convinced (if not lying herself) this was the truth for the JAPANESE version. The fact the Japanese hold femininity in high regard probably made this obvious lie easier for her believe. This, however, means that whether or not she paid attention to the plot of the stateside KH product, she was uncertain of the story of the Japanese version. She's obviously unaware of just how little games actually change for the US. I mean, c'mon, they add more than they take out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •