Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mognet Cental

Default Mognet Cental

ok... i have a letter from Mogryo to Mois (essential to figuring out Mognet central), but Mois is in Ice Cavern... and im on disk 4, so its blocked out, so wut do i do?

i'm pretty sure ur just screwed, sorry. but i dunno i never finished the mognet central quest myself, so i could be wrong. but i think there's nothin left to do

Thank you Hysterian!

as far as i know he's right but someone told me b4 that when everything is blocked off u can find the blocked off moogles in other places, they usually go pair up with other moogles in the game

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

yea, Mois is somewhere else, maybe the entrance to Fossil Roo? I know one of the last moogles is there.

for some reason, i remember atla is in the front of fossil roo. you have to go there and deliver a letter to atla to deliver mail to kupo and get the superslick. and not all moogles will appear in another location. if you havent delivered all mail, then youre screwed if you havent delivered to moogles on the red rose, ice cavern, etc.

as a little question, how much is the most letters soemone delivered was? i think the most delivered before you fix the machine in mognet central was around 25 or so. not sure. as to your question, i never encountered that problem, but it sounds like youre out of luck my friend.

You don't have to deliver any mail at all from disc 1 - 3 to complete the mognet central sidequest. You can start and complete it on Disc 4 without having delivered a single letter.

Soft Reset can you back that up with something? cuz i'm a lil skeptical about that..

Thank you Hysterian!

i wouldnt be suprised if u COULD do all the mognet stuff on disk 4 but it sure wouldnt make any sense cuz the moogles talk about current events of the game in the letters

actually, now that soft reset said it, i dont remember delivering any letters pertaining to mognet central before disk 4. plus, hes a genius. ill believe him... but i may be wrong for believing him. the whole systrem is screwed.

With what? You can only begin the sidequest on Disc 4, right? It doesn't matter if you find Mognet Central before then, you can't even start delivering the letters that lead to the superslick until you talk to Kupo in Alexandria on Disc 4.

From there the delivery order is Kupo-> Atla (Burmecia)-> Mogyro (BMV)-> Kumool (Ipsen's Castle)-> Mois (Fossil Roo)-> Noggy (Daguerreo)-> Kupo again.

Edit: Two guys slipped posts in before mine.

*Is furious*

that would explain why i never had trouble with it, and why i didnt remember delivering letters about mognet central until disk 4 .

Grin

I never did Mognet Central, but I always hear about it in the walkthrus. When IX slips through my letterbox I'll try it. Thanx for the info about the letters before disc 4, I'll keep that in mind.

::not too off topic::

You are a genius SoftReset!

I trust your name comes from the term used in the Final Fantasy instruction manuals that involves pressing a certain number of buttons at once in order to reset the game?
    Last edited by Mr.Cal; 08-12-2005 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Size Problems

thanx... but one question... how in the world do i get to fossil roo?

qus marsh with quina in your party. go all the way to the left, and youll see a hole in the brush you never saw without wuina in your party. go there, and atla will be at the entrance to fossil roo. however... you cannot go into fossil roo. it has been blocked with boulders.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SoftReset
    From there the delivery order is Kupo-> Atla (Burmecia)-> Mogyro (BMV)-> Kumool (Ipsen's Castle)-> Mois (Fossil Roo)-> Noggy (Daguerreo)-> Kupo again.
    I knew Mois was the one at the entrance to Fossil Roo. *win*