Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Fantasy X or X2

X, no contest. I hate X-2.

FFX is better. Better music, better storyline, better battle system (although i really liked the dress spheres) you got more out f playing X than X-2 too. I preferred being able to switch the party as well I dont like my party being dictated.

FFx is better for me its the origional and to me sequals never live up to the right standards even though ffx-2 was a good game

well i would say is FFX because everything is more COMPLETE

talking about the story line FFX had a standard storyline that for you to complete but in X-2 you have the option to chose your path, if u only concern about finishing the game it only take you 6 hours, and i hated when u have the choice to choose ending. Plus they lied to us, when they were advertising X-2 it seems like is a story that Yuna is looking for Tidus but the game is basiclly about Paine's history but eventually connect to 1000 years ago that's Tidus world. i though we were fooled by the commerical at the first time after i knew what was happening in the game

about the battle system FFX had the biggest mistake is letting u when the turns, it makes you know when the boss is gonna attack so it screw up the challenging battle system. in X-2 although the dresssphere is good but how often will u use that. for myself i only use i white mag and 2 warriors to defeat every boss on X-2

FFX all the way!

I like how Yuna looked in X-2 but gameplay and storyline are way better in X. Music is good in both games but the music during the ending sequence with to zanarkand playing during the I love you scene in X is breathtaking, X-2's perfect ending is ok too. But if your into the charlies angels whole girlfest thing then X-2 all the way but I would play FFX 5 times before I played X-2 again.

Sorry Yuna, Daggers a hottie too...
    Last edited by Ruskies; 11-14-2005 at 03:40 AM.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

It's like the US election all over again, please chose, which is the best of two evils?
    :joey:

ffx is wayyyyyyyy better

FFX is the better by far because FFX-2 had all the same scenes, the graphics really were not any better then X and i hated most of the missions .
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer