Thread: Red XIII's Limit Break is weak and not gay.

Default Red XIII's Limit Break is weak and not gay.

what, it is!

(don't mind the thread title, someone got offended and i dunno how to change the thread title so i just changed my post title)
    Last edited by G SpOtZ; 08-08-2005 at 06:11 AM.

Thank you Hysterian!

Some beam of light. I think it repressents his pride for his clan, I dont know.

Sworn Brother Till the Bitter End. Thanks to Skytiger92

but it's stupid.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    what, it is!
    wait, so his limit break has sexual relations with limit breaks of the same sex?
    you sound like an inconsiderate asshole using derogatory terms about homosexuality. there are other words that u can use that arnt as offensive. u never know when could piss someone off saying sh!t like that. im not gay and ur pissing me off.
    think before u talk (type)
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

O_O geez, my bad... i said it was "stupid" later on anyways... lol do u want me to change it? cuz i will.

*edits*

there. i changed my first post title cuz i dunno how to change the whole thread's title.

btw you shouldn't get so angry about it. you coulda jus said it calmy instead of callin me an asshole. but thas jus how it is, i guess.

Thank you Hysterian!

I think only a mod can change your title.

Quote Originally Posted by MAS82587
    what, it is!
    wait, so his limit break has sexual relations with limit breaks of the same sex?
    you sound like an inconsiderate asshole using derogatory terms about homosexuality. there are other words that u can use that arnt as offensive. u never know when could piss someone off saying sh!t like that. im not gay and ur pissing me off.
    Oh ffs man, get off your soapbox. Almost everyone uses the word 'gay' to describe something these days. If you're not gay yourself then why bother making an issue out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beclem
    Quote Originally Posted by MAS82587
    what, it is!
    Oh ffs man, get off your soapbox. Almost everyone uses the word 'gay' to describe something these days. If you're not gay yourself then why bother making an issue out of it?
    Because it makes "gay" look like a bad thing. The two words are related when used as a negative and used as properly.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Bad thread.