Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hypothetical Situation

Default Hypothetical Situation

Imagine for a second if you will, I had x30 Dark Matters for Break Damage Limit ability, x30 Winning Formula for Double AP, x16 Shining Gems for magic counter, and a Teleport Sphere for Evade and Counter, and put all of these on a Baroque Sword with 4 empty slots. Would the name of the weapon change to Caladbolg?

^ Ultima88

Super cool forum, click here and join!: http://s13.invisionfree.com/World_of...ex.php?act=idx (join the RP)

...And it was Spoken...

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

no..the name will be the name after you place your x30 dark matters.. i think the name goes to the rarest item you placed. but i'm sure it won't turn into caladbolg.

It'll just have the exact same abilties, muahahaha! No way will I ever get 0.00.00 time in the chocobo race.

^ Ultima88

Super cool forum, click here and join!: http://s13.invisionfree.com/World_of...ex.php?act=idx (join the RP)

...And it was Spoken...

no you don't.. celestial weapons have this so called "invisible damages" eg: tidus damages more if his hp is full, auron damages more if he's in critical etc. etc. also it damages dark aeons more.

in addition.. aeons break dmg limit (except for bahamut, anima and magus sisters) depend on getting one celestial weapon for a character. eg: ifrit's break dmg limit depends on completing auron's ultimate weapon.

that can never happen in your customized weapon. its worth the time.. try getting it.
    Last edited by syun_ukiya; 08-09-2005 at 04:55 AM.

I don't have Dark Aeons in my version. I have the boring old normal version. Anyway, I suck at the mini games, so I figured I'd make a customized weapon. And there's also ain't no way in HELL that I am going to play all that blitzball for his weapon. Nope, not going to, I'll make it myself. Unfortunately Ifrit won't get the benefit of exceeding 9999 damage.

^ Ultima88

...And it was Spoken...

you need 60 dark matters for break damage limit though.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i got 3 second on the chocobo racing but 0 is impossible but getting all those dark matters isnt easy either.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

its not impossible.. you just need 14 ballons with 0-1 miss and below 40 sec. time. its a matter of luck and skill btw. luck because you need to get 5 ballons from the start, wish all 5 will stay on the right side. if you happen to get less than 4 or get hit by a bird 2x, let the game play itself so you won't lose your concentration.

FFking! and FFK_reborn Shadowdeathrose's Avatar

no the name would b excalibur bizzerocity

and no you need 30 x darkmatters for break damage limit lulu's mog
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

The Original FFK and FFK_Reborn is back

Default Correction

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    no you don't.. celestial weapons have this so called "invisible damages" eg: tidus damages more if his hp is full, auron damages more if he's in critical etc. etc. also it damages dark aeons more.

in addition.. aeons break dmg limit (except for bahamut, anima and magus sisters) depend on getting one celestial weapon for a character. eg: ifrit's break dmg limit depends on completing auron's ultimate weapon.

that can never happen in your customized weapon. its worth the time.. try getting it.
    Valefor-Yuna
    Ifrit- Wakka
    Ixion- Kimarhi
    Shiva- Lulu
    Yojimbo ?Side Aeon?- Auron
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    no the name would b excalibur bizzerocity

and no you need 30 x darkmatters for break damage limit lulu's mog
    Don't argue with me! I play this game 10 hours straight everyday! I think I'd know if it took 60 dark matters because I only have 37 dark matters! Every time I look at it, I can't customize for break damage limit!!! thank you very much! Plus, the guide says you need 60 too.

1: i play i play it all day im this for about an hour then i get off and play that for the rest im up till 3 playing it and it's 30 x darkmatter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2: plus u probably got a different version to me
    Yes i do thank the person that made my sig all them months ago...just let me know who you are Luv ya x x

Quote Originally Posted by final fantasy king!
    1: i play i play it all day im this for about an hour then i get off and play that for the rest im up till 3 playing it and it's 30 x darkmatter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2: plus u probably got a different version to me
    I don't usually post here because this game sucks ( ), but it is 60 Dark Matters in the American version. Believe me, I checked that every time I picked up a Dark Matter.

im on the enlish version and it's 30 on that and i no since ive completed the game more than 20 times

Well, how do i get 30 more dark matters after i use the first 60?

^ Ultima88

...And it was Spoken...