Thread: Vincent's limit breaks during boss fights

Default Vincent's limit breaks during boss fights

I noticed during the Red Dragon boss fight, when I turned Vincent into Death Gigas, that he did Livewire substantially more frequently than he usually does during battles. Can anyone confirm or refute whether what I saw was a statistical improbability or an algorithmic consequence?

Well, when I fought against Schizo, I had already killed the ice-breathing side when my other two characters were killed and I turned Vincent into Galeon Beast. Because he was equipped with Fire Armlet, he absorbed all of the resulting fire attacks. He did more often use Beast Flare (the elemental attack), but not so much that he didn't defeat Schizo with his Berserk Dance (which totally surprised me).

I think it was against materia keeper when i used vincent who turned into Galeon Beast... seemed like he did beast flare more too, at least the first time i played. unfortunately beast flare some how cured the materia keeper so i couldn't rely on vincent with that battle anymore. althrough the other times i've played through, he used berserk dance more i think and it helped a lot. i don't know i always thought it was just random...

Thank you Hysterian!

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    I think it was against materia keeper when i used vincent who turned into Galeon Beast... seemed like he did beast flare more too, at least the first time i played. unfortunately beast flare some how cured the materia keeper so i couldn't rely on vincent with that battle anymore. althrough the other times i've played through, he used berserk dance more i think and it helped a lot. i don't know i always thought it was just random...
    Is beat flare fire element?, materia keeper absorbs fire attacks you maye have had fire as your elemental

Yeh beast flare is definatley fire elemental. It absoloutley smashed that icicle that drops in those snowy mountains.

I have noticed that it does it more on fire absorbing monsters, sqaresoft probally made it that Galian beast was to do it more against fire monsters to make the "elementals" a more important part of the game.