Thread: A Few Questions...

Default A Few Questions...

Okay, I'm new here, hope I'm not asking something already covered in another topic...

I have a few questions about the game. I've played it many times, but a few things still bug me to this day.

1)What's with Zigfried? What's his business on the Phantom Train, and why is someone impersonating him in the WOR?

2)What's the deal with the people talking in the trees in South Figaro in the WOR? You know, that guy who says something like "a new life comes to fill the void" and the woman who says "that person..."?

3)What's Shadow's story (besides possibly being Relm's father)? I've only seen one or two of his dreams, I've yet to put all the pieces together.

If anyone can shed some light on these subjects (no pun intended), I'd greatly appreciate it and might stop losing sleep over it.
    ...goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes, fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...

1.) We don't know about Zigfried/Sigfried/Ziegfried/Whatever. He shows up three seperate times, I believe, and Ultros mentions him another. We don't know who the real one is and who's the impostor, and how good or bad the real one really is, and who knows, etc. etc. etc. Or at least, I don't know, I don't think they made it clear enough.

2.) I believe that was kind of a sex-scene sort of thing, the "new life" meaning a baby, or a pregnancy. I saw that for the first time recently, never heard of it before, and that's the impression I got. Of course, I could just be a pervert, and this mean something entirely different.

3.) Shadow is Relm's father. He was also a crook, way back in the day. I haven't seen all of his dreams, so I don't know exactly, but he used to be a thief/robber of some sort, I believe, and I think his partner was hurt/killed or something, which may be why he decided to stop. But it's pretty obvious that he's Relm's father, what with the scene in Thamasa, and the dog not liking anybody other than Relm, and so forth.

Thanks
    ...goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes, fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    3.) Shadow is Relm's father. He was also a crook, way back in the day. I haven't seen all of his dreams, so I don't know exactly, but he used to be a thief/robber of some sort, I believe, and I think his partner was hurt/killed or something, which may be why he decided to stop. But it's pretty obvious that he's Relm's father, what with the scene in Thamasa, and the dog not liking anybody other than Relm, and so forth.
    Shadow is of course Clyde and him and his friend Baram were train robbers when Baram is dying he tells Clyde to kill him so he doesn't have to suffer when he is caught, Clyde refuses and shows his cowardice, he left Baram behind and did not kill him like he asked. Baram thought of Clyde's new alias "Shadow"

This is My Final Heavan....

Thought it was something like that, but I've only seen one or two of the optional dreams. Oh well.