Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Does being superior ever burden you?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, when do I archive this?

Oh crap.

o.O

Thank you Hysterian!

FFXIV Character

Striking Teek (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't even find this thread funny.

Mike, get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuKid749876
    Sometimes I feel that it's not worth it to be so much better than the average person. I mean, it gets rather lonely knowing that people will never accept me because I like to use big words and complicated thoughts in everyday speech. It's not my fault that I was born with a high intelligence and amazing good looks, my friends! Why can't you just like me for who I am?

But alas, it is not to be.

For instance, I was watching anime last week, and my friend Jake was supposed to call me so that we could go see Appleseed at the midnight movie. But he didn't call! He said he forgot, but I know it's because he didn't want to be seen with a "Brainiac" as he says. This happens to me all the time. Also, during Finals week, I was talking to some kid at school (I'm in 10th grade), and I said that I was exasperated by all the testing because I'm in all AP and Honors classes. Do you know what he said? "What's exasperated mean?" Exasperated people!!! Can you believe that? how could I be put on a planet with such simpletons? I told him such, and he beat me up after school.

The only time I feel I am with intellectual equals is when I'm watching anime. Anno is a god and when I'm using my big brain, I feel like I'm piloting an Eva. I'm lonely like Shinji. Anno knows exactly how I feel. I hope to meet him one day. I love everything he's ever done, including his post-Eva period of fruity j-pop teenager dramas. I know that Anno felt the way I do, because we are both superior to those around us and we are both alienated by our superiority. As soon as I can afford a trip to Japan, I am going to go because everyone in Japan is like me.

My parents don't understand me because they don't do anything but watch TV and go to McDonald's. McDonald's is the devil, as illustrated in the amazing documentary Super Size Me. Morgan Spurlock is a great man, even though he eats meat. I don't eat meat because it's bad for you. I read that humans were meant to be herbivores and that eating meat actually kills your body. That sucks. I once met that lady who changed her name to "GoVeg.com" to promote vegitarianism. She was nice, but not very smart. I was uncomfortable because I could tell she was a sheep just like the rest of them.

Being a sheep sucks. We're so caught up in our consumerism culture that we don't realize the government is shoving our brains full of much for the purpose of harvesting raw energy and work, brilliantly alligoried in the Matrix trilogy. Of the three Matrices, I like Revolutions the best. There is total Christ imagery at the end. Sooooooooo deep.

So basically, what I want to know is, aren't you tired of hanging around all these sheep all the time? How do you handle your superiority over the Normals? I personally drown myself in anime. Anime and Manga and other things like that. And for those of you wondering, NO ANIME IS NOT A STYLE it is just Japanese Animation and it has nothing to do with how they draw things. Anime artists are as wide and varied as anything your STUPID american comics artists are capable of. It's just Manga is cool and deep and american comics are full of costumed retards for babies. That's why there are two shelves full of Manga at Barnes and Noble and only one for comics, and even that is half-full of "How to Draw Gay Crappy Muscle Men For Losers" and stuff.

In a fit of overexertion of my brain, I attempted to conjure the essense of a caterpillar. I was able to secrete the slik and make a cocoon, but I had to go to dinner before I could Metamorphoze.

*sigh*........I know, I know...there there
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    And it's even more fun to laugh at people who just miss the joke and whom it was aimed at insulting.
    Truth.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by GokuKid749876
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    Gokukid is infinitely superior to that one guy who looked like a fat version of Fred Savage. What was his name? Big Ogre Umaro?
    This is the exact thing you posted in my last thread. Good idea posting it again, someone may not have read it.
    I did? Haha, I don't even remember that.

It needs reiterating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    I did? Haha, I don't even remember that.

It needs reiterating. :D
    Thank you, Raistlin, for reiterating that. I appreciate your thoughtfulness at letting everyone that was unaware that GokuKid749876 is indeed superior than BOU, because not everyone was aware. I wish that I had been more aware, so that I may have illuminated everyone about the truth concerning GokuKid749876's superiority to BOU. It would have been an honor to say those things, but I can't now, even though I am now aware, because you have already said it, Raistlin. I would not have been aware had you not made me so, Raistlin, so I could not have said it before you said it anyways, but I wish I had said it because it is a great honor to be able to say those things. I would tell everyone who missed it the second time that GokuKid749876 is superior to BOU, but I fear I would be copying. Copying is taking other's work and calling it your own? Or is that plagarism? I don't know; it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you were good enough to reiterate something you said months ago, exactly to a dot, and let everyone know that GokuKid749876 is superior to BOU, something which I wish I could have said, and that it would have been me, which it wasn't, for which I am severely upset. But I shouldn't be upset, because you, Raistlin, were so kind as to let everyone know what you know, and you're Raistlin and that must mean that you know lots of things, and so we should feel honored that you'd share with us your knowledge. I wonder, however, why don't you share magic spells with us, Raistlin; I know that Raistlin knows magic, but I don't know the magic that Raistlin knows. I read in books and books are good, that Raistlin uses magic but why would Raistlin hang out with normal people who don't even understand the word "exasperated" if we don't know magic? I think that Raistlin who is my favorite Dragonlance character would seek out the company of other powerful magic-users like himself, because they would know magic and people who are similar to each other get along. It is still cool how you illuminated us with your knowledge, much like how you light up a room with your magic staff. I always thought your magic staff was cool, with its dragon claw shape at the end, holding a crystal, because dragons are cool and Raistlin is cool and magic is cool and three things cool make for one cool thing, but that makes me wonder. If you break down one cool thing, does that give you three cool things? These are the kind of questions I get when I think like I think Raistlin would think because obviously Raistlin would want to know this if he did not already, but he must already know, like he knows that GokuKid749876 is superior to Big Ogre Umaro because he Raistlin and Raistlin knows magic. I like his magic because Raistlin's magic allows for him to reiterate things, things that he said months ago to an exactness, like telling us all that GokuKid749876 is superior to BOU. I think this is very good until I remember that Raistlin is just a username and that some guy with the name Raistlin but who is not the Raistlin would not know magic, and could not possibly be a Hero of the Lance, but that he does reiterate things that others may not have known and that must be like magic but is clearly not. We have a debate on our hands!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

i like playing with toys lopts in the sandpit so i,m okay!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

...what the hell are you on, man?

EDIT: to Lynx.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Hachifusa
    I don't even find this thread funny.

Mike, get a life.
    I love you Josh
    goku

"IM-AN OGRE!"

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

gee I sure hope this gets archived. I mean, anytime Gokukid graces us with his presence we have to slap it into the hall of fame to preserve our fading memory of the greatness that was EoFF.

you sound conceited.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    gee I sure hope this gets archived. I mean, anytime Gokukid graces us with his presence we have to slap it into the hall of fame to preserve our fading memory of the greatness that was EoFF.
    This is because BUO lost the Waiter Wars and he has to be remembered somehow.

I think I handle it really well to be honest.