Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 quiz for fun

Quote Originally Posted by redxiiii
    1.?
    2.?
    3.Stiliva uses magic breath.
    4. I think you get the blue sub by losing the battle against reno, then when you get back after the battle in the elevator with the two shinra soldiers you go through a tunnel were a dog used to be and thats how you get the sub.
    5.dunno
    6.Earth mallet uses quake 3 dunno where u get it though.
    7.Gigas uses moon wars.
    8.dunno about the snow wolves
    9.on cactuar island
    10. guard scorpion in the no 1 reactor, Airbuster in the next reactor you try and bomb and then Aps in the sewer.
    1. Chocobo: Lv 36, 360 Hp, 100 Mp, uses Enemy Skill: Chocobuckle
    Give the chocobo Mimmet Greens then use L4 Suicide to learn the Chocobuckle
    2. Found on the Choco tracks in Mideel
    3. Stilva (Gaia Mountain) and Parasite (Crater) use Enemy Skill: Magic Breath
    4. (rhetorical question here: when the hell do you lose to Reno?) During your submarine battle, sink your sub or simply leave the game alone while the timer expires. Quickest loss comes from repeatedly ramming the the underwater mines (depth charges) and allowing enemy missiles (torpedoes) to hit you. Afterward, the dog part was accurate except the dog is still there.
    5. It causes the Pretify status effect in one target, and can be stolen from the Grand Horn tropp commander if you fight him in the Fort Condor minigame with your actual party.
    6. Gigas near the beginning of Whirlwind Maze can supply you with Earth Mallet, though I forget exactly how.
    7. Yes.
    8. Yes.
    9. Yes.

Correct or near enough answers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan
    earth mallet one. get it from gigas and casts quake3.
    Isn`t the monster that uses moon wars gigas aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan
    cactuars are at an island.
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    Guard Scorpion, in the Shinra Reactor #1
    Air Buster, on the bridge-entrance in Reactor #5
    Aps, in the sewer Don Corneo drops you into

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    How do you get the blue sub?

What is a Vagyrisk Claw and where do you get it?

What is an Earth Mallet and where do you get it?
    Fail the mission to retrieve the Huge Materia in the red sub then go back to Junon later and steal the blue one.

It causes the Pretify status effect in one target, and can be stolen from the Grand Horn troop commander if you fight him in the Fort Condor minigame with your actual party.

Casts Quake 3, I have no clue where you get it from.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 08-14-2005 at 10:59 PM.

Just thought I'd clarify a few things. Most people acquire a Vagyrisk Claw by defeating CMD. Grand Horn at Fort Condor before the required play of the minigame. However, Vagyrisk Claws can be stolen, although not from CMD. Grand Horn. A rare encounter in the Cosmo Area, the Bagrisk, carries Vagyrisk Claws. Most of the time, the player will steal Softs, however.

The Cactuar question was actually ambiguous. Cactuars are fought in the Corel Desert outside the Desert Prison. The enemy fought on Cactus Island is the Cactuer (with an e).

Level 16 Chocobos can also be used to learn Chocobuckle, or so I've heard. They would also be vulnerable to L4 Suicide.

A Gigas drops Earth Mallets after being defeated. You can only steal Gigas Armlets from them, and they never drop Earth Mallets when stolen from. The Gigas does not Morph into anything. Technically, by the way, the Gigas enemy is not encountered in the Whirlwind Maze. They can be found on a small stretch between Gaea's Cliffs and the Maze called Crater. More often than not, one will encounter Grenades as opposed to Gigases, but you will fight a Gigas roughly 1 in every 3 to 4 encounters at the Crater.

A Gigas can appear in Battle Square, and further Gigas Armlets can be stolen, but Crater is the only opportunity to acquire Earth Mallets.

As to "snow wolves," I assume Mercen is referring to the Bandersnatch enemy encountered outside Icicle Inn. They morph into Ice Crystals.

I only skimmed the earlier questions, but a Master Tonberry has 44444 HP, which was not given as an option. A mastered All materia sells for 1.4 million gil.

Im bored asking more Q's:

1) What is the name of the second boss you go against?
    2) What is barrets first weapon called?
    3) What size bra does tifa have....hehe?
    4) LIES!!!

Thets all here a woot for cloud........"woot"

FREEKING QUEER!

First Question:
    Where do you get the Kjata summon materia? Jocky lounge

Second Question:
    How much Gil do you get when you do the first mission with avalanche? 1500 gil

Third Question:
    What theme do you have to play on tifas piano to get somthing speacial? The Highwind theme

Fourth Question:
    How does Zack die? and were was he going? Being shot in the head several times and he was going to Midgar

1) What is the name of the second boss you go against? Air Buster
    2) What is barrets first weapon called? Gunarm?
    3) What size bra does tifa have....hehe?You obsessed with her titties? lol
    4) LIES!!!???
    Last edited by Queen G; 08-16-2005 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by masamune1600
    Just thought I'd clarify a few things. Most people acquire a Vagyrisk Claw by defeating CMD. Grand Horn at Fort Condor before the required play of the minigame. However, Vagyrisk Claws can be stolen, although not from CMD. Grand Horn. A rare encounter in the Cosmo Area, the Bagrisk, carries Vagyrisk Claws. Most of the time, the player will steal Softs, however.
    Okay

The Cactuar question was actually ambiguous. Cactuars are fought in the Corel Desert outside the Desert Prison. The enemy fought on Cactus Island is the Cactuer (with an e).
    Oh?

Level 16 Chocobos can also be used to learn Chocobuckle, or so I've heard. They would also be vulnerable to L4 Suicide.
    Level 13, 19, 33, 36. There is no 16 chocobo.

A Gigas drops Earth Mallets after being defeated. You can only steal Gigas Armlets from them, and they never drop Earth Mallets when stolen from. The Gigas does not Morph into anything. Technically, by the way, the Gigas enemy is not encountered in the Whirlwind Maze. They can be found on a small stretch between Gaea's Cliffs and the Maze called Crater. More often than not, one will encounter Grenades as opposed to Gigas, but you will fight a Gigas roughly 1 in every 3 to 4 encounters at the Crater.
    correct.

A Gigas can appear in Battle Square, and further Gigas Armlets can be stolen, but Crater is the only opportunity to acquire Earth Mallets.
    correct.

As to "snow wolves," I assume Mercen is referring to the Bandersnatch enemy encountered outside Icicle Inn. They morph into Ice Crystals.
    correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen G
    Third Question:
    What theme do you have to play on tifas piano to get something special? The Highwind theme
    Have you heard the Highwind Theme?

Questions:
    1) How many carts are on the train you escape on from Midgar (Topside)
    2) How many trains must you move to go through the train graveyard
    3) Which charictet threatend to "Rip em off" in Don Corneo's place
    4) How many times does the materia bounce When it falls out of aeris head?????????

FREEKING QUEER!

1: 5
    2: You can control only two
    3: Aeris
    4: It doesn't bounce out of her head. You've already asked this question.

Hey mercen, you know your question about the chcobo? can`t you learn chocobuckle from any chocobo at any level because I knew that! I got chocobuckle by the chocobo farm.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

Hey mercen, you know your question about the chcobo? can`t you learn chocobuckle from any chocobo at any level because I knew that! I got chocobuckle by the chocobo farm.
    i thought there was a certain level chocobo you had to get it from.

Thank you Hysterian!

Oh?
    Yes.

Actually, Level 16 Chocobos are generally found in Grasslands Area, the region around the Chocobo ranch. Chocobos can actually vary between 8 different levels, as suggested by this page; refer to Chocobo [2] for L16 stats.

Quote Originally Posted by redxiii
    The chocobo has to be affected by L4 Suicide in order for it to use Chocobuckle. In your case, you learned the Skill from a Level 16 Chocobo. Level 36 Chocobos, located near Mideel, serve the same purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    i thought there was a certain level chocobo you had to get it from.
    As suggested above, the level of the chocobo in question must be a multiple of four.

you're a smart one. it's refreshing.

Thank you Hysterian!

Im gona have to go through 7 again, coz i keep on forgeting stuff, im gona try to write down everything that happens on notepad... (which beats word pad any day!!!) that way ill hopefully rememba everything that happens... man im sad!

FREEKING QUEER!

A MAJOR correction. The blue sub I mentioned earlier is actually a red sub. It is the sub that initially carried the huge materia. If you sink it, you get the materia and keep your current sub. If you sink, then you lose the materia and your current sub and can (must) steal the red one. (key to the Ancients)
    Quote Originally Posted by masamune1600
    Actually, Level 16 Chocobos are generally found in Grasslands Area, the region around the Chocobo ranch. Chocobos can actually vary between 8 different levels, as suggested by this page; refer to Chocobo [2] for L16 stats.
    After 37 battles in a row in the grasslands area and 19 battles in a row in the area near Fort Condor, I've never encountered a level 16 chocobo.

i never even tried to get chocobuckle. i don't run from battles that much.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by G SpOtZ
    i never even tried to get chocobuckle. i don't run from battles that much.
    You don't run from the battle. You use sense and find out if the chocobo's level is either 36 or 16 (as m16 says), then you toss it a Mimmett Green and use L4 Suicide. It'll counterattack with Chocobuckle.