Thread: Thunder Plains

Thunder Plains

I'm just curious.....................am I the only one who noticed the Cactaur Ghost wandering around the beginnig of the thunder plains..................what is it for ...............................???

you r supposed to catch it. when it gets solid go 4 it

well...........could you tell me when it gets solid.....................it's been a while since i've played through ...................what are you catchin it for................kimarhi's weapon???........................rikku's weapon???...................treasure???

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

kimarhi's ultimate weapon.

well................does the cactaur lead me to the chest or the last cactaur stone............i've only found two and i know i need three........................where is the last one???.................. i've already got the two near the south end..........................thanx for all the help!!!

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

equip 'no encounters' that will help you look for the last stone.. and yeah it will lead you to kimhari's ultimate weapon. but in my case the damn cactuar confuses me. just go to the broken lighting tower then press square, provided you unlocked all cactuar stones.

ant there like, a bunch of cactar stones, but only 3 of them are real? Cause that was the case wen i played.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team