Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MYSpace

I dislike Myspace but there is absolutly nothing worse than a poser, and just peoples luck, myspace is full of posers.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I see it as a clone of xanga which is a clone of livejournal. or something like that.

I have a MySpace, but it sucks and I never update it. My friends aren't into it, so the only "friends" I have on there are losers, and why would I go on there to socialize with losers?

I'm more into Facebook (www.thefacebook.com) sure, you can't journal on it, but it's real and people always update it. College kids only.
    Hi! I don't come on here often, but when I do, be sure to say hi. I'm nice and I don't bite. I just have a life.

Square Games I have beaten:
    FFIV, FFVI, FFIX, FFVII

Square Games I am currently playing:
    FFX, FFV, Chrono Trigger

Pleeeeeease don't spoil anything for me. Or I will cry. And maybe stab you with a plastic fork.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    I found you by accident on myspace. I clicked on the 'confederacy of dunces' link in my profile thing, and there you were. What are the odds, eh?
    Haha, that's kinda cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    I dislike Myspace but there is absolutly nothing worse than a poser, and just peoples luck, myspace is full of posers.
    I think there is something worse than a poser: people who think they have the right to judge people.

*raises hand proudly*

i have a myspace. i tend to use it from boredom and to get lots of friends and find bands. yay for me.

http://www.myspace.com/xosincerely_meox

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I think there is something worse than a poser: people who think they have the right to judge people.
    You're in luck; they are there too

Dont get me wrong, some people on MySpace are fine, but majority people on there are posers.

And do I have a right to judge people? Can I not think for myself even in a prejudice manner? We all have, so lets try not to say like I'm the only posion apple in the bunch. Your tone of dislike to the statement is almost frightening, from one who speaks highly of freedoms and such

I have a myspace account but none of you will ever, ever find it. Except Shlupquack.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You're in luck; they are there too

Dont get me wrong, some people on MySpace are fine, but majority people on there are posers.

And do I have a right to judge people? Can I not think for myself even in a prejudice manner? We all have, so lets try not to say like I'm the only posion apple in the bunch. Your tone of dislike to the statement is almost frightening, from one who speaks highly of freedoms and such
    I didn't say you don't have a "right" to judge people. Doesn't make it right. (Note: There is a difference between judging an action as "right" or "wrong" and judging a person.)

I just hate it when people call other people "posers." There's no reason for it.

http://www.myspace.com/14069127 is mine. i'm trying to scan a pic of myself but havent had a chance.

my thanks to Blitz Ace for the sig

"We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other." Leon (Kingdom Hearts)

http://myspace.com/gooeytoast

Nothin' fancy, but still incredibly sexy.

~Keep it gooey~

The link is in my profile. If you snobs would bother to look.

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I just hate it when people call other people "posers." There's no reason for it.
    Aside for the fact that there are people who are posers.

And while yeah, I do have a myspace account, I don't use it. I generally don't like the people in my area and everyone on my friend's list I met on a different website or I knew them in real life first. And I use LiveJournal if I feel like posting crap from my life on the internet. There are just as many morons on LJ, but at least people in my area aren't looking me up on it. At least.. Not as often. :rolleyes2
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I have an account but nothing on it, because I'm still trying to figure out what it's purpose is. o___O
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

m'space ! I have it, its useful to talk to all of my friends that i hardly ever see and so on.

I'm a my spacer!!!