Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A clue, perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by Flare_Cross
    ...... the symbol of the "pool of blood"'s description is at Symbol.com...
    http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/02/0213.html
    If you could at least take a few mins to read it, you would see that virgo is in the description(begining of line 9, to be precise, but it depends on the size of your IE characters...) and if you click on the symbol, you get this page...
    http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/49/4913.html
    So you're saying the the pool of blood outlines a symbol which represents the "quadruplicity or quality mutable"(what does that even mean?) of various Zodiac signs, including the Virgo, which happens to be Squalls Zodiac sign(again, assuming FF8 is in our solar system)?

I have to congratulate you for actually finding a minute connection between something so random and Squall, but, and I mean no offense here, so what? Is it supposed to back up the "theory" that Squall is a Virgo? Is that it? Because quite frankly, this appears to be nothing but a small random connection, and nothing more...

hah relax it wasn't an insult or anything XD or was it... LOL XD jus kiddin.

people only say it because you seem to have the same style of thinking as future esthar, and it's human nature to make connections between things we know and recognize.

back to ur theory:
    it's interesting that you thought of this up, but i'm sure there are many symbols you could relate with a spill of blood. just like the spilt milk thing, or ink blots, you can relate them with pictures or images that you create with your imagination, althought i guess this is a little more different. however if squalls blood was spilled differently, i'm sure you could find a symbol that looks like it and come up with a whole different theory. there are so many symbols in so many languages that you can't just be like "hey, that looks like this" and completely relate it together....well, you CAN do that, but it just doesn't make enough sense for it to be comepletely true.

Thank you Hysterian!

I don't know why but you seem to always say that...
    "JUST READ THE TEXT!"
    What tells you it's random? for all i know there is nothing random in there since it always look like that(a video is a video) and it is shown... and most of the thing i red about the plots were based or started of things that were said/shown and easily forgotten. The Virgo is Squall and if you look at his attitude, he is one... it is'nt a random connection... even thought it might not have a huge importance in the game...

And Spot, the thing is a link, if you read it "imparcialy" and accept to see it as a possibility of a link.... A discovery does'nt have to make the world shake...

you could have made any kind of "discovery" because there are so many symbols that you can see as "links" if the blood was spilt in any different way. that's MY point.

Thank you Hysterian!

To stray off topic a bit(my own views already being stated), I have to apologise to you, Flare_Cross.

I asked Loony Bob(an admin here) to check your IP against Future Esthars, and he confirmed that the IPs are not even close to eachother. So I'm sorry for 'accusing' you of being Future Esthar anymore. It's just that the similarities are so striking you see, and you are a new account too.

Of course, Future may have two different computers, but such persistence would be quite foolish, and borders on Futures behvaiour when it comes to his own theories anyway.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I say the blood just fell on the ground that way and this is all just a coincedince.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1
    I say the blood just fell on the ground that way and this is all just a coincedince.
    you kick ass.

Thank you Hysterian!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Flare_Cross
    I don't know why people always says that but my analysis are not always making reference or whatever to the game or the story themselves since bigs things are made of smallers...
    Alright, it did made a minor references to the character of Squall like I said before. But it is just like how Squall's name is related to a sudden storm in the sea.

But if you are trying to said there is something BIG going on within this tiny little random spill of blood on the ground which happened to form a symbol related to Virgo, I am curious to know what you have in mind that what might be that something big that is linked to this something so small.

If you have nothing in mind, why not just treat it as a small reference until you can think up one....

Also, if it is so important, Square usually will made it more obvious and clear to the gamers like Squall having a high chances of being Laguna's son instead of observing a split of blood that happen in a FMV.

And if Raine name is not Raine in the Japanese version, I will like you to enlighten me what is her name in the Japanese version.

Lastly,you have the tendency to observe a minor and yet might not be important details and presume it to be something big like FE do.

haha. raine. squall. why didn't i ever notice that the names had a connection? :laughing:

a squall can also be interpreted as a passing rain cloud too. i guess.

!?!? "rain cloud"?!?!

rain. CLOUD! oh my god squalls name has a connection to rain cloud, and cloud is the main character of ffvii and at the beginning of each story, cloud and squall have like the same attitude on life so therefore squall=cloud !!!

sorry. moogle pie.

Thank you Hysterian!

I'm sorry if you are indeed a seperate person, Flare_Cross. Being mistaken for Future Esthar is probably not what you had in mind for starting out in these forums.

So, taking your theory on it's own merits... I still see no reason to think that there is any accuracy to it whatsoever. Yes, the pools of blood could be interepreted as the symbol you give us information from. They could also be interpreted as several different things, the most likely of which is "that's the way the blood would fall if he got a sword cut across his face". What's more (and I may be wrong on this, I'll watch the opening vid later today to be sure I'm correct, so don't yell at me if I'm not), I'm fairly sure that the second blood splatter continues on past the point you chose to freeze frame it at...

So, I will apologize for calling you Future Esthar unless I find some more conclusive evidence supporting that fact. Instead, I'll just go along thinking that the FFVIII forum has two resident nutters.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

It is a little weird you have to admit....but when i saw the beginning and saw the pool of blood i didn't go look it up on the internet and search for clues. I just played the game and found stuff out for myself. (Flare_Cross you must really have a lot of time on your hands)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks Owen Macwere for my new updated sig!

I noticed that the links you provided gave many different interpretations of the symbol. Which one do you think is accurate? (Personally, I'm going for the idea that Squall was marking the place using US hobo symbols...)
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Its interesting and i wouldnt put it past Square (or any game company) to put soimething cool like that in there but i think its more than likely a coincidence. I could be wrong tho.....

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    i think its more than likely a coincidence. I could be wrong tho.....
    Could be. But the things that is relevant to this case now can only serve as a minor reference until if more stuff is being revealed that is.

Everything is a conspiracy created by the video game companies. How else would you explain the industry's massive popularity? We're all just by-products of their evil subliminal messages.