Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shall I bother getting Quina?

Blog Entries

Sure, Quina is one of the strongest characters in FFIX, that is if you max out her Blue Magic list.

Quote Originally Posted by Quina
    The first topic in this post makes me sad.
    Aw, I'm sorry.

I'll pick her up just for you then.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

you end of with it anyway but you can miss it out the first time but it is best to get it anyway for the frog catching prizes.i kinda like quina personality and it is quite funny but i think its my 2nd least favourite character.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    You have to get him anyway. Plus you need all the help you can get when fighting that bloody Gizamaluke.....damn thing
    Not particularly. Though you would think so, since it is only Zidane and Quina. You really only need auto-float on Zidane and then it doesn' matter if you have Quina or not. I know that when I fought him, Quina died automatically and I just left 'it' dead and fought with Zidane alone. And I won, so you really don't need Quina for anything.

you get him whether you like it or not.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaKeRMySteRrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    You have to get him anyway. Plus you need all the help you can get when fighting that bloody Gizamaluke.....damn thing
    Not particularly. Though you would think so, since it is only Zidane and Quina. You really only need auto-float on Zidane and then it doesn' matter if you have Quina or not. I know that when I fought him, Quina died automatically and I just left 'it' dead and fought with Zidane alone. And I won, so you really don't need Quina for anything.
    wrong boss thats all the way on disk 3 and hes called the earth gaurdian not gizalamuke. you got them mixed up .but the gizalamuke battle can be won easily without quina and you can kill him in one shot at level one with quina but no one would bother to do that because itd take ages(as well as make most of the game easy if your that strong.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beclem
    I'm re-playing FFIX again and just left Lindblum.. I'm contemplating whether to get Quina or not, because although she's extra help, I find the character quite bland, and it's extra work levelling it up.

What do you think is best?
    Is it even an option??

Its an option until the storyline forces you in Disc 2, since you need Quina to find the excavation site to reach the Outer Continent.

I liked Quina's one move, i forget what it's called havent played in a while, but s/he reduces the enemys HP to 1, and then i can finish them off easy...

I say... take him/her, but i would take Quina later on, when you have to leave the continent... because, s/he'll be stronger...

''I just wanna protect the people I'm with. Doesn't matter whether I can or not. It's what I believe in." -Zidane, FFIX
    "We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!" -Freya, FFIX
    Pssst! i make free sigs and avatars!

Get Quina he is the best character ever, much better than Kuja the flaming homosexual or peach Zidane.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Plz uninstall or throw your console disc to the bin if you dun get Quina. Quina is the sole reason why I enjoyed the game. The tongue makes everyone wet!