Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Dressphere

Default Create Your Own Dressphere

If You Could Create A Dressphpere For YRP What Would It Be About If U Could Create Your Own Dressphere... What Kind Would U Make? Answer Like This:

Dressphere Name:

Description:

Blog Entries

Dressphere Name: I WILL DIE FOR YOU

Description: You strap bombs to your body, and when the enemy attacks a fellow fighter, you run forward and dive in front of the blast, screaming "I DIE FOR YOU!", before exploding in a mess of blood and guts. That player will now be unavailable for the rest of the game and will not appear in cutscenes.

there was a picture here

The mean me=

The nice me= that's so mean

the mean me clearly wins

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

Blog Entries

What

there was a picture here

My dressphere would be repair man(or repair woman)-The character looks like a regular repairman with overalls and boots. The repairman can attack with a hammer. The special abilities option would be called repair manual like arcana and gunplay etc. Finally, the repairman can use elemental attacks! Here they are: thunder attack:light bulb, fire attack:lighter, ice attack: powerful fan,water attack:sweat rag!

Quote Originally Posted by lulu's moogle
    My dressphere would be repair man(or repair woman)-The character looks like a regular repairman with overalls and boots. The repairman can attack with a hammer. The special abilities option would be called repair manual like arcana and gunplay etc. Finally, the repairman can use elemental attacks! Here they are: thunder attack:light bulb, fire attack:lighter, ice attack: powerful fan,water attack:sweat rag!
    XD
    ..... weird

OMGZ IM BACK!1!!11!

mines not a dress sphere its a move call the bin ladin banger where bin ladin throws fireworks
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
    A day for firm decisions!!! Or is it??

Wink ^__^

Dressphere Name:The Christmas and Halloween Dresssphere ^.^

Description:The Christmas you throw christmas bombs!, And Halloween Dresssphere Attacks that go with the Costume ^x^

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

there was a thread similar to this one in FF5 forums but id make mine a goblin mage.

abilitys:goblin punch,goblin regen(auto ability.),goblin combo(3 hit combo with a goblin knife.)goblin bloodfest.(does 80% normal damage but absord the amount of damage you do.)goblin magic(cast and it uses a random goblin spell out of goblin meteor shower which is the same as comet 2 in FF7 goblin summoning which call a horde of goblins to attack enemys and finally goblin healer which cures all status effects and half of the characters maximum hp.)
    and also another one which is called learner and what it does is it has empty the learning screen but the slots which you select are empty so what happens is when you learn an ability from another dressphere you fill the slots with those abilitys.there is a limit but you can change whats in the slots.an example combo would be
    curaga
    firaga
    charon
    darkness e.c.t.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

My dress sphear would be like a man sized macina sute that lerns the abilities and attaks of macina that you encounter and if a character wheres the dress sphear at level 95, it nulifies all attaks, and you can use any attak you have encountered.

hp level-9999999
    mp level-9999999

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was a sickening lack of mimes in this game.
    and time mages who needs that silly white magic?!

Dressphere Name: Being normal.
    Descition: Totally sucks.
    Max HP: .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 (a slight breeze or a grain of sand, hell even their own heart beat, will kill them at this point.)
    Max MP: -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Dress-sphere: Mo Money for Squre Enix
    Description: Everytime you change your dress Squar-Enix gets even more money!
    "If only I were a woman" -Some guy in Fable

name-sephiroth returns!
    description- you turn into sephy and kill everyone with your freakin long sword!!!!!MUAHAHA!

sig made by me

name= camoflague
    description= has high evation, defence and stregth howver, low magic, magic defence and medium level of accuracy and aglility
    look= think army pattern mini skirts/shorts black eye masks, dark green long sleved tops that go over the hands, daggers tucked into a utillity belt as a weapon and knee high black boots.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team