Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I never thought this would happen.

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

Because there is no replay value, well to me there isn't. I pretty much did everything first time round and while there are things that you can do different like the dates etc. it changes nothing, the story stays the same. For the next FF they need some alternative endings and more user selectable options so you can change the story more with your choices.

That's why CT has the best replay value. Now, where is Magus's castle?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Ive gone through 7 four or five times, but each time i start i try to do a little more training at the beggining, i was lev 23 b4 i went against the first boss... man that took, ages, but i was with a freind at the time and we just talked and played for ages. But when i get bored i set a lev to get to , about 5 levs up, then you kind of get an inccentive to go to the next place in the game, so you can get more EXP, and diff enemys. Works for me, but you cant do that when your level 99, but then again i have nowere next to go so....meh

Thets all here a woot for cloud........"woot"

FREEKING QUEER!

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    because you aren't stoned enough.
    As sad as that is, it's probably true. :o

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The ONLY RPG I went completely through more than once was "EOFF: Sick Irony", because it was very short and full of wit and puns.
    Even games I loved crazily. I started FF IV three times, but only because I got myself a better version of the game (Easytype-->Anthology---->Original Japanese hardtype with translation patch). It's only normal.
    It happens often even with games I never played before. I set aside Breath of Fire II for months in mid-game before ending it and I'm doing the same with Final Fantasy 1 and 3.
    Just wait, you'll be wanting to go on in the end.