Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first crush

My first crush

:<3: Aww my first crush, I was 4 years old. The girl was this little African American girl. Her name was Lashanda Parms. Yep. I always had that got feeling in me, when I saw her. We were in Daisy together kind of like Pre-K. Anyway during nap time when she was sleeping, my twin friends Howard and Ronald dared me to sneak over to her while she was sleeping, I did and I tried to touch her and sleep with her, until Ms. Shanks caught me. Sometimes when it was time to wake up I would wait for the techer to make Lashanda wake me up. It was only one time that it worked. Later I saw her kissing one of my classmates on the forehead, his name was Everick Waterfalls, I resented him. I fought him that day in class.
    Next year in Kindergarden I gave Lashanda a Reese Cup and kissed her on the cheek. She told the teacher but I didn't get into much trouble, (if I was in High School or Middle school when I did that I would've been suspended.)
    At 7 she told me when she wants to grow up she wants to be a stripper, I was like what, at 7 years old she's thinking of that! anyway her sisters was probably her influence, they looked like hoochies.
    I only saw Lashanda one time after 2nd grade it was at a Denist center when I was in 5th. She didn't say anything to me but waved. I guess because of that time I hit her during the media center I don't remember for what but I regret it.
    Help Me Here Y'all Give Me some Love
    P.S. Moderaters don't put this in Eyes on Each other because I want my wife to post in this too.

Oh man that was something, y'all can post your first crushes too if you want

[leeza]Nick, this is not chat and people will post eventually. Please do not double post. Use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Rebecca Cook. Winnebago, Illinois, 1-3 Grades. Was always too shy to do anything, but I remember one time chasing her around the basement of our church during a Pancake Breakfast. We'd always play during recess and such, and every once in a while, when I was playing with my two best friends Zachary Baker and Nick something (hey, it was like fifteen years ago), and she was playing with some of her girl friends, we'd pretend to tie them up against trees and such and then leave them there for a while. This, of course, all while we were still doing the "cootie shot" stuff. I think she gave me a cootie shot one time, which would kinda defeat the purpose.

Winnebago had an awesome playground set, too. I went back a couple years later, and they had replaced all the wood and metal stuff with plastic. Stupid safety regulations. I also went back to the same church and saw her there, she went up and lit the candles at the beginning of the service and put them out at the end of it, like we used to do when I lived there.

I used to wonder all the time what would have happened if I didn't move away, and still lived in that little town. Good times, good times.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Her name was Janelle and she was in my Algebra class. I thought she was beautiful. I dropped my pencil on the ground and she picked it up and smiled at me. That was the extent of our relationship.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh man. I think it was a girl named Melissa in 5th grade. She was so pretty! I wonder what ever happened to her?

Mine was named Janine and it was in 7th grade. She had huge boobs

Awww, RSL has a cwushy wushy.

Some girl in kindergarten. I'm struggling to remember her name. She had dark hair. This is weird for me, because I'm usually excellent with names.

I wonder how many of us will (or would, if we could) call up an old crush after reading and/or posting in this thread? I'd like to call my first crush up and see what she's up to.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't.

The only evidence I have of a first crush (or really, only crush for like, years) is a notebook that says 'I love Adam' in it.

I do not remember him at all now, but I remember his sister who was two years younger and got us all heads-down time by saying 'Topsy topsy topsy topsy' continually after naptime.

She would NOT shut up.

I suppose that would've been around kindergarten or soxD

Kindergarten - whose name I do not recall. My penguin kissed her penguin. The girls giggled. We mostly acted like we hated each other. I wonder where she is now.

1st grade - Tiffany Clark. Admired her from afar for half the school year. Once day when my friends were goofing off, I stumbled into her and kissed her on the cheek. *yay*

2nd grade - the sister of some kid named Brian . . . or Ryan . . . or something. She was a pest, but she was cute. After the first time I tried to kick her (missing deliberately 'cause it plum ain't right to hit a female) 'cause her brother told me to get rid of her, she told me to kiss her 'cause I missed her. You know what I mean. I should have just kissed her. That would've shut her up.

2rd grade Pt. deux - my cousin. It was the first time I met her that I can recall and she amazed me. She and I instantly got along better than her and her brother ever had. Meh.

3rd grade . . . I knew if I got into this, I might not shut up . . . *pfft*

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My first crush was in Kindergarten. We got "married." We were also best friends. He gave me my first kiss. He left without ever saying goodbye. I have distrusted guys ever since.
    Last edited by Miriel; 08-18-2005 at 07:50 AM.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It was in Kindergarten, guy named Omar, I came on to him, and got TOTALLY shot down. It was pretty awesome.

--Box Box Box Box

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

2ng grade I guess. Brandi Price. yea.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jeremy, he gave me his blue thesaurus and kept the pink one for himself.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

*blush*

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, was that you? Long time no see ^_^

Wat