Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718223262112 ... LastLast

Thread: FFIX Riddles v2.0

Mine's not THAT hard. No clues; it'll give it away.
    Let's kick Emerald Weapon's arse with Vincent's Death Penalty in one shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXfeCC6_ac

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

we are on our buddy llanowar's riddles people. remember how these threads work.
    Anyway, i think it might be Lani, the other bounty hunter.
    She has red(ish) hair, she lives in madain sari later in the game (madain sari = sign of inferno because invincible=storm + fire = ruins.) She's not on our team but she helps us (with the eilodion wall thing). anway, i'm most likely wrong. but pay attention to my first line. ^^^

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Once again not even close. BTW the ITALICS are an ACTUAL clue to the riddle.....someone MIGHT try to deal with them. The letters in Italics are diocmeyviend Get to work ppl
    Last edited by Llanowar; 12-24-2005 at 05:49 AM.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

This riddle is really good,it has me thinking for hours, but llanowar couldn't you give one small hint

Sure.....you are all thinking of Inferno as Fire/the color red. Think OUTSIDE the BOX about it.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I need to solve this riddle.But after another hour i'm just going insane, but I will get it.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

is it a place or person i wonder? the italics are too hard for me so...
    after careful thought i think it may be Cid Fabool (regent cid). He has multiple forms, likes airships (although in an airship i'd rather be), lives in lindblum which was destroyed by bahumat i think (bahumat=destruction=inferno), you see him sometimes, most of the time he is working on airships/ rebuilding the city/ planning something, he councils garnet, he's not an ally to Queen Branhe/alexandria but is garnets' friends/uncle. anyway, i'm running out of ideas. i'll try working on the italics for a while. oh and if i'm ever right, someone else take my go.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I think I have found the answer, the answer must be ruby from tantulus. If I do get this right someone else take my turn.

DOES noone understand.....I WANT REASONINGS!!!! And as for the one that HAD reasonings.....it is NOT Regent Cid.

The Italics are two words all scrambled Together. Try to put them together.
    Last edited by Llanowar; 12-24-2005 at 01:12 PM.

It is ruby because because shes always working in her theater so she running and spining around.She always talks to you and questions you
    and she doesn't fight monsters with you but shes still a friend because shes in tantalus.I think the sign of the infurno is the sign over the theater and she has a bad temper like blank said on disk 2 back in alexandria.She works in a theater so she asks for people to aid her and they must wear costumes so you see them in multiple forms.She does her work in back of the stage and shes always runing around like a busy bee and she'd rather be on an airship with the party.
    Last edited by Ace14; 12-24-2005 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace14
    It is ruby because because shes always working in her theater so she running and spining around.She always talks to you and questions you
    and she doesn't fight monsters with you but shes still a friend because shes in tantalus.I think the sign of the infurno is the sign over the theater and she has a bad temper like blank said on disk 2 back in alexandria.She works in a theater so she asks for people to aid her and they must wear costumes so you see them in multiple forms.She does her work in back of the stage and shes always runing around like a busy bee and she'd rather be on an airship with the party.

wow.... i think you are right!
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

Ace14 Very good. The answer is Ruby. If the italics had been unscrambled they would have read DIVINE COMEDY. This referring to Dante's Inferno. Thus the sign of the inferno WAS the sign above the theatre (created by Dante). You got there even though u did not go about certain parts of the riddle in quite the manner I intended.

awsome

Hmmm. I was just about to start guessing at your riddle, Llanny, and it's over already... After about a week

Tut, tut...

Bwaha

Alright Thingfish....let me take the rest of my break and write a GOOD riddle....one that has a few Red Herrings like yours....THEN we can see how long it takes.