Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: awesome superpowers

Default awesome superpowers

This has probably been beaten to death, but if you could have your own awesome superpower what would it be, and why would you want it? Would you use it for good or evil? Would it be noble or perverted? Would your super costume have a cape or no? Would you wear your underwear on the inside or outside? And finally, what would your catch phrase/slogan be?

[leeza]Maximum sig height including image and all text: 250 pixels.[/leeza]

I would want the power to make people wet themselves. That way when I got some completley ignorant person ticking me off ... they would feel humble for a moment or two..

I would not abuse it, but i would use it as i see fit
    Bipper

See you in the Graveyard Carlene's Avatar

I'd have the ability to control ppl or objects. I would use it for evil most likely. I would wear black clothing, a crucifix necklace, chains and a skull print on my coat.
    My phrase/ saying would be: " The light has faded, who will save u from the Darkness now?"
    Also "Tidus5" wat would urs be?

Thanks Brittany heaps, for this Sig. U rock!!!

i rip off people cloths with my mind ^__^
    tralalala

Trust No one

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

The ability to make people Orgasm from a distance. I would probably attend seminars and party political meetings more that way.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

All I was gonna say is fly, but everyone else's superpowers are so much better. xD

Turn people in to penguins.

Maybe even turtles.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I wish I could use magic, but I can't because I'm emo and not Harry Potter I would use it to stop myself from crying at night, and to make Chester Bennington my husband.
    Fixed.

Anyway, I'd like to be all fly and large explosion make and stuff, that'd be fun.

To control heat. So I could make the surounding moisture in the air evaporate. So basically I can control heat in any way I can. I can make concentrated heat beams et cetera.

the ability to seduce everyone around me...and instant transmission so i seduce people all around the world...muhahahahhahahahahahahah....but then again i already have the first power...like seriously...look how sexy i am...no one can refuse this...

*shifty eyes*

Roxas!

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticPandora37
    the ability to seduce everyone around me...and instant transmission so i seduce people all around the world...muhahahahhahahahahahahah....but then again i already have the first power...like seriously...look how sexy i am...no one can refuse this...

*shifty eyes*
    i have that ability anyways ;p

Trust No one

High grade tactile biokinetics. The ability to manipulate and alter organic tissue, right down to the genetic level. Oh the fun I'd have. I wouldn't need a costume, as I'd never be traceable. I'd naturally make myself effectively immortal. Create a small army of animal minions. Create a living castle out of some trees. Add all kinds of cool tricks to it.

Develop cures to all diseases, end world hunger, use the income from that to build myself a rocket that will land specially designed plants on the moon. Said plants will grow in the sun, and eventually spread to reach the other plants. Eventually creating a carpet on the moon. Using the vast amounts of solar energy, not to mention supreme tactical position, I'd use that to end all war.... and set myself up as supreme overlord of the world.
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/

Quote Originally Posted by udsuna
    High grade tactile biokinetics. The ability to manipulate and alter organic tissue, right down to the genetic level. Oh the fun I'd have. I wouldn't need a costume, as I'd never be traceable. I'd naturally make myself effectively immortal. Create a small army of animal minions. Create a living castle out of some trees. Add all kinds of cool tricks to it.

Develop cures to all diseases, end world hunger, use the income from that to build myself a rocket that will land specially designed plants on the moon. Said plants will grow in the sun, and eventually spread to reach the other plants. Eventually creating a carpet on the moon. Using the vast amounts of solar energy, not to mention supreme tactical position, I'd use that to end all war.... and set myself up as supreme overlord of the world.
    ...I feel dumb now...*hides*

*shifty eyes*

Roxas!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Ive never really thought about Super Powers.. but id just love to be able to Fly, Id fly to other countries

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I wish I could use magic, but I can't because I'm emo and not Harry Potter I would use it to stop myself from crying at night, and to make Chester Bennington my husband.
    Fixed.

Anyway, I'd like to be all fly and large explosion make and stuff, that'd be fun.
    You're MEAN! I am not Chris Abracadabra.