Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: critisism please

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Just cause he didn't tone it doesn't mean he didn't spend time.. I know .. I got the same problem.. ain't good at toning very much..

Anyways I got one carp on the dragon I think none have yet mentioned. It looks like a statue that has no emotion... or that it is braindead :P. I hate emotion.. I never get. I hope you have better luck then I do.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

YAY! A DRAGON!

the cartoon is funny, i love the little *DEAD*

you've got it to a T, the simple things in life are best

Quote Originally Posted by ShunNakamura
    It looks like a statue that has no emotion...
    IT'S A DRAGON.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If it had been anything more than a head shot their would have been some emotion. Maybe some snarling or something.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master Quan
    IT'S A DRAGON.
    Point being? it is deadpaned. The eyes could have been narrowed or whatever. Dragon's do have emotions afterall.. even if it is always anger( and I dont' believe that .. but some do).

Also remember headshots are still good ways to put in emotion.. just slight colorations in the eyes, changes in shape of eyes(slight), and the way the head is held can convay a lot. And I just wnated to let you know that while it is asthetically good looking(not great but good) it is .... well ... deadpan when emotion could have made it alot better.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

IT'S A DRAGON.
    Point being?......Dragon's do have emotions afterall..
    Dragons don't have emotions, they're goddamn animals. (Of course this is subject to opinion, as there are no things a dragons)

Infact, I think that's the best part of the picture, the bemused look on the face of the dragon, the closest thing to an "emotion" that it could possibly have.

tis a kool dragon pic, but if wanna no how I would make it look betetr to may taste, I would make the brow lines more definate, and make the neck curve out at the head, not in, to make the neck look more conected to the head, if you get what I mean..?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

IT'S A DRAGON.
    Dragon's do have emotions afterall..
    There are no such things as dragons. Of course dinosaurs but no dragons.
    What's a jellicle cat?

just cause ti s mythical creature, dosent mean you cant make it shoe emotion, its the same as sayin a cartoon character shouldn't show emotion cause they ant really real! Emotion can be the real focus of a picture.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team