I just thought about these Relics, and came up with some cool Combos.
The Relics, as you all know, can be paired in different ways and sometimes end up in amazing results, and I´ve got a bunch of favourites myself, like Dragon Horn + Merit Award, which allows *all* of your characters to Jump with their spears, and you can change the Merit Award for the Genji Glove on Edgar and Mog for some serious brutality.
Offering + Genji Glove is also pretty good, but it focuses on pure physical Strength, by increasing the numbers of attacks by seven.
That might be great on paper, especially with the Atma Weapon and Ilumina, but you´ve got no defense from Status Ailments whatsoever, making you an easy target for Stop, Confusion and other annoying stuff.
Same goes for the Jump thing, by the way.

Personally, I think Ribbon + Economizer is one of the best.
You get complete Status defense and your characters are in theory able to execute 999 Ultimas in a row!
That means you´re technically able to deal 39 956 004 DMG!
You can even increase the number with Quick, and deal like 100 000 000 DMG!
Now THAT´S something, don´t you think?

However, I know there are lots of other great Combos out there, like the famous Offering + Thief Glove (Attack AND Steal 4 times) and I just thought you might give some hints?
I know there are no *perfect* Combos, just like there are no perfect Materia Combos in FF7, but nonetheless, what are your suggestions?