Thread: Chat about ffx here

Chat about ffx here

hi every one this forum is about ffx and u can come here and ask for help im sure some people will be willing to help im new to this forum and i just started playing ffx and i was wondering if there is ne one out there that could tell me at what time in the game do i get riku ? im at the part were u get the aeon ixion or sumtin like that could some one tell me how far i am from getting riku ? oh and also tell me plz if the people im useing are good rite now i use Auron,Yuna and Kahmari thanx

oh and could some one tell me plz how i get a diff av like a custom one or do i have to use one from the site that they provide?

[edit-- Please only post once in a row Thanks ^_^ -rubah]

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

You get Rikku when u go to the Moonflow, ur around Djose temple right? Your not that far away!
    Hope that helps!

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x

alright thanx princess :P im so afraid to fight sin when he coems up later in game he looks hard :P

ok well i gotta go so if ne one would be so kind to tell me if the people i use to fight with (auron,Kahmari,and Yuna) are ne good il lbe on tommorow to check that out ne ways thanx bye

[edit- also, again, don't double post xD -rubah]

All the characters are good for different reasons and in battles u should use all ur characters, so they all level up equally. Oh and answer to ur question yes its a pretty good party.

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

18p: This is not a chatroom and it will take a while for someone to respond to your posts. Do not double and triple post.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 18p
    hi every one this forum is about ffx and u can come here and ask for help im sure some people will be willing to help im new to this forum and i just started playing ffx and i was wondering if there is ne one out there that could tell me at what time in the game do i get riku ? im at the part were u get the aeon ixion or sumtin like that could some one tell me how far i am from getting riku ? oh and also tell me plz if the people im useing are good rite now i use Auron,Yuna and Kahmari thanx

oh and could some one tell me plz how i get a diff av like a custom one or do i have to use one from the site that they provide?

[edit-- Please only post once in a row Thanks ^_^ -rubah]
    that early, yea i think you're be alright with auron, yuna and kimhari.. but in the end, go with tidus, yuna, wakka.

oh alright thanx syun