Thread: ending download?

Default ending download?

I just wanna know if ne1 here knows a now working link to where i can download the perfect ending, and not just the bit with (SPOILER)Tidus and Yuna talking in Zanarkand, but the good endong the comes just before it? Much appreciated

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Blog Entries

Tidus and Yuna talking in Zanarkand is the perfect ending. But it's not entirely true. The "Perfectly crap" ending, or the "Rubbish at it's most perfect" ending is more accurate.

there was a picture here

i dont care, i still wanna download it.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

You're going to kill yourself trying to find it, and you are going to end up being disappointed.

Its not even a video sequence.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

i dont care, i wanna c it, cause i no ill never get %100, so, unless u have a link, dont bother tellin me wats a waist of time, i also wanna no where 2 get the good ending!

well actualy, i completed the game one hundred percent and got the "perfect ending" its not amasing but its still nice to watch.and i am wondering what type of system are u using to download? all u really see is yuna and tidus talking. OH and if u try to download it put ENGLISH next to it or u wont understand the copey u get.

Quote Originally Posted by Faith Chama
    'Hope that helps.
    "That" would help, but are you sure that it's in english, as that is not an english site?

it's in english cuz they wrote next to the picture somthing like:
    Lingua: Inglese (non sottotitolato)
    I don't speak Italian but I guess it means "language:enhlish(no subtitles)"

you maght need an aiv player for the good ending...or not.
    Last edited by Faith Chama; 08-26-2005 at 01:47 PM.

fab...berrrrt, i think 905 Mb is a bit big ill get my friend 2 download it, and put it on a disk 4 me