Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinda funny

Default Kinda funny

I played through FFX again and im leveling up so i can finelly get past it but i was at Home(a.k.a. Al Bhed Base thing in desert) Yesterday and trying to listin to the charcters talking but if you listin to the guy in the background Warning everone in the Base on a intercom or something it kinda sounds like hes saying "IM ANNOYING, HA!" it may just be me but i thought it was knida funny cause he was annoying. Did anyone else hear it but me?
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

It actually sounds like that and he is annoying

Yeah I heard that too! loll

really? cool
    im playin ffx for the like 5th or so time now
    ill listen to that

Yeah Annoying guys on the intercom
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

man i cant remember what it sounded like to me but i turned it into something dirty

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

my my my i dont remember intercoms lol

Yep he was hella annoying. I turned the volume down low once id heard him 1000 times

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Actually, Belto Maxson was really behind the recording. Before you read any further. Check out this post to make sure you know Belto Maxson's origins.

Belto's voice actor for both versions, Bobby Maxson voiced that recording. This was an important sequence that Belto Maxson would be a part of before the character got cut. As the base was being raided, Tidus and company decided that they need to get someone on the intercom that speaks Al Bhed to warn survivors of the base raid. Rikku decided to stay with the main party because she cared about Yuna too much. Belto Maxson made a two hour long speech about how he knew Al Bhed, and said that he would repeat a warning in Al Bhed over and over. Here is a rare screen shot of that scene:

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fascinating... so what's Belto saying in Al Bhed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    Actually, Belto Maxson was really behind the recording. Before you read any further. Check out this post to make sure you know Belto Maxson's origins.

Belto's voice actor for both versions, Bobby Maxson voiced that recording. This was an important sequence that Belto Maxson would be a part of before the character got cut. As the base was being raided, Tidus and company decided that they need to get someone on the intercom that speaks Al Bhed to warn survivors of the base raid. Rikku decided to stay with the main party because she cared about Yuna too much. Belto Maxson made a two hour long speech about how he knew Al Bhed, and said that he would repeat a warning in Al Bhed over and over. Here is a rare screen shot of that scene:

Ok this Belto thing is really pissing me off.....lol
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Ultimately Ultimate!!!!!! Ultimate99997's Avatar

IM ANNOYING BAH BAH Bahhhhhhhhh. i think it goes >_<
    sig in development

iiiii dont think square would have someone say that....
    but true, he sounds a lot like it!
    Too big.

If you talk to cid on the 1000 times you hear it you can revive aeries
    :mario::luigi:

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch
    If you talk to cid on the 1000 times you hear it you can revive aeries
    No leave her dead.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)