Thread: YRP should be in KH2!

Even so, it's not a very good idea.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Articles
    Blog Entries

i'm sorry to have to say this again because it either means i'm not being heard or you missed my post but it IS a bad idea. Like i said, you've seen peoples reaction (this is on a majority for all you picky ones) and they have each stated (in their own unique way) that it would be a bad idea.

Do you really want your favourite game characters being hated (even more so for some) because they've made an appearance in a game which will, in all likely-hood, not suit them.

Now i'm not saying that udjustments can't be made to make them fit in and no doubt the creators would be able to squeeze them into the plot somehow but I personally would rather see some of squares more unique characters.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

Actually I think it would be deadly if they pulled it off right. Like on Scooby Doo when the gang met those basketballers and had a swell mystery solving episode with them. That would totally kickass.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    So they will be helping out or so.
    >.<
    But you don't understand, most people don't want them to be there. It doesn't matter if there main characters or not. They hate these characters, and all it would do is make people yell at there tvs. So really, it would be a waste of time for them to do it when they could just put in characters people like.

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Actually I think it would be deadly if they pulled it off right. Like on Scooby Doo when the gang met those basketballers and had a swell mystery solving episode with them. That would totally kickass.
    I think that's a good idea, but I doubt it'll happen.
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    You know.. Now I'm visualizing Sora fighting along side the Harlem Globetrotters. xDD
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Grin YRP in Kh2

Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    So they will be helping out or so.
    >.<
    But you don't understand, most people don't want them to be there. It doesn't matter if there main characters or not. They hate these characters, and all it would do is make people yell at there tvs. So really, it would be a waste of time for them to do it when they could just put in characters people like.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well She does like YRP so do I!, And other people too. And I remeber in Kingdom Hearts some people dis-liked the Final Fantasy characters that are in there even in KH2, someone was mad cause Cloud was back in there. The only reason I will buy Kh2 is if YRP are in there like what the other person said on here. But Yuna Braska 19 still going to get it cause Leon is in there again.

credits go to atlanteay for making this cool sig for me

I find it pretty sad that people need old FF characters to enjoy a Square-Enix game. Or that people can't buy a game on the merit of the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    I find it pretty sad that people need old FF characters to enjoy a Square-Enix game. Or that people can't buy a game on the merit of the game itself.
    Autumn Rain has just said the smartest thing in the thread. I think that'll be pretty hard to top X-2 followers.
    whos' obama?

Grin

FFX-2 I heard sold millons of copys and was a big succes so maybe YRP will be in Kh2 don't worry they won't mess up the game cause its about Sora, Riku and Kairi.
    But I did hear rumons about YRP beging in Kh2.....

Just because someone buys a game doesn't mean people like it. That's how they find out if it sucks.
    whos' obama?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Just because someone buys a game doesn't mean people like it. That's how they find out if it sucks.
    NO!!!!,
    Other video games suck but I'm finally happy to spend my money on this game!
    I feel so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku X-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    NO!!!!,
    Other video games suck but I'm finally happy to spend my money on this game!
    I feel so happy!
    What the hell does that have to do with anything he said?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I'm fine with Rikku and Yuna but I don't think Paine was around long enough to earn the right to take up an FF character space.

Of course, we already know the best character from FFX/X-2, Auron is going to be in it, so all is right.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I'm still hoping for some Globetrotter cameos. xDD