Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: YRP should be in KH2!

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuna Braska 19
    Cause this is the frist Final Fantasy I am so in to not like other Final Fantays. I really enjoyed this game and YRP are not going to mess it up and they will not be jumping up and down like some weird people.
    You were a Final Fantasy? What('s) a(re) fantays?
    What she said is that this is the first FF she's is "so in to". That's a gaming term that indicates that someone is extremely interested in a game and really enjoys playing it. She didn't say that she was a Final Fantasy.

Also, are you too stupid to recognize a spelling error when you see one?
    I'm being sarcastic, but last time I checked "into" was one word.
    I advise you stop being sarcastic, because you're not very good at it. Your sarcasm should have some relevance to either what she meant to say or what she actually typed. Yours was relevant to neither. What she meant to say was clear, even if she had spelling errors, and even interpreting her misspellings as loosely as possible I don't see where you get the line "you were a Final Fantasy?" from.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Skyblade, Rengori, knock it off.

All right, I am going to demand two things in order for this thread to be kept open.

1. Stop the petty arguments.

2. No more comments about people "not respecting the game" or "not respecting the opinion" or whatever. You may state your own opinion, others may state their own. It is their right as they are in this thread just as you are. Even if you made the thread you don't have more than a marginal right to dicate how the thread goes. If you can't handle what people are saying, don't post in the thread.

Anyways, I'm already really tempted to close this. If I see this persist, I WILL close it.

*yawn*

Well I do not mean to be rude but All I wanted to know if YRP would be good in Kh2 and what would they be doing in there thats all.

Well I do not mean to be rude but All I wanted to know if YRP would be good in Kh2 and what would they be doing in there thats all.
    Certainly, they could be good in KH. Pretty much anyone could be good in KHs, as long as their characters are done well. I think that if they were to show up in the game that it would be possible to have them be of such quality that even the people that hated them in FFX-2 wouldn't despise them in KHs. Whether they would actually be that well done is something I can't comment on, but I trust the game designers, since the characters in both KH and KH: CoM were so well done. Whether they would be good guys or bad guys doesn't really matter, although if they were good guys I would prefer if they didn't know each other, since I think splitting up the YRP group would be a smart move even if all 3 of them were in the game. Still, I'm fairly sure that they won't be in KH2, so start hoping that they'll show up in KH3, if you really want to see them in a KH game.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I find it pretty sad that people need old FF characters to enjoy a Square-Enix game. Or that people can't buy a game on the merit of the game itself.
    You got pwned! I wouldn't mind Yuna, and Auron. Yuna could be the Seris for this game. Since I think the summons make a return in this game, it would be cool if she tought you to use them.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku X-2
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkSlayer
    So they will be helping out or so.
    >.<
    But you don't understand, most people don't want them to be there. It doesn't matter if there main characters or not. They hate these characters, and all it would do is make people yell at there tvs. So really, it would be a waste of time for them to do it when they could just put in characters people like.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well She does like YRP so do I!, And other people too. And I remeber in Kingdom Hearts some people dis-liked the Final Fantasy characters that are in there even in KH2, someone was mad cause Cloud was back in there. The only reason I will buy Kh2 is if YRP are in there like what the other person said on here. But Yuna Braska 19 still going to get it cause Leon is in there again.
    Yes, some people were mad because of the FF characters in KH, but the majority wasn't. If YRP was in KH2, it would be the opposite. Some people would like it, but the majority wouldn't. And if Square was just giving into the demands of every small group that are fans of certain characters, they might as well put every FF character they ever made in it. Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular. Cloud and Squall/Leon were, as well as Auron and Tidus. Aeris has a very large fan base, and Selphie and Yuffie were thrown in for the people who liked some of the spunkier character. Wakka..... Okay, I don't know about Wakka, but everyone else had a reason.

Articles
    Blog Entries

i think wakka fitted well into the destiny islands look and stereotype.

Peace out and :rock:
    EE

I'll go with eternal essence's theory then.

Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular.
    I agree.

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Personally, I'd like to see some characters like Quina and Minwu, but I'm not going to, because they weren't very popular.
    Since when was Minwu unpopular? FF2 might not have been the most popular FF, but among people who have played it (including those who have played the DoS version, which is a much larger number), Minwu is considered one of the favorites of the game.

Grossness! Maybe they'd actually make a good comic relief by acting as prostitutes.

But then again, Kingdom HEarts is an E-Rated game. I don't think the above idea will be appropriate.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Since when was Minwu unpopular? FF2 might not have been the most popular FF, but among people who have played it (including those who have played the DoS version, which is a much larger number), Minwu is considered one of the favorites of the game.
    That may be true, but overall FFII is an unpopular game, and it would be just as pointless to put in a fairly cool character from an unliked game. Besides, I didn't say unpopular, just not popular enough.

But I read that FFX-2 sold tons of copies in stores
    So that means it was good.

No, that means people THOUGHT it would be good. Then they found out otherwise. Anyone else who bought it was a horny teenage guy or a Charlie's Angels fan on crack.

No, that means people THOUGHT it would be good. Then they found out otherwise. Anyone else who bought it was a horny teenage guy or a Charlie's Angels fan on crack.
    Nah, I'm sure there are some people who bought it just for the pretty music... What?