Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How big of a fan are you?

I've never done anything crazy like that.... but I have played all of the Final Fantasies up to X-2... and I beat all of them except X-2... oh and the Gameboy ones.

I guess that doesn't really qualify though.

I liked Mystic Quest. There, that should qualify me.

I buy all FF strategy guides, even if I don't need them

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Okay, this is going to sound stupid but, I bought the strategy guide for FFIV just to see what they missed in it or got wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneofDravaris
    I read FF lemon fan ficts...
    I'm writing one. It's basically an orgy... ^_^U I just can't post it anywhere! >< I don't have my own site and I don't think Fanfiction.net actually takes Lemon fics! I'm also writing a Tales of Symphonia one.

Umm, to show my fangirlishness, I buy statues, action figures, cosplay daily without an excuse, make plushies, have many wallscrolls up, write and read fanfictions about all sorts of strange couples, have pins on my bag, have FF ringtones, draw fanart, sing the theme songs randomly, worship Uematsu-sensei, and fall in love with characters whenever and however I please. Hahaha! Yesh, I show that I'm a fangirl. Everyday. Without reason. There.

Quote Originally Posted by FiNalDeSire
    I am thinking of getting a FF tattoo of someone but I can't think of who to get yet. I also spent a LOT of time playing FF.
    Tattoos! Yeah!

I'm getting one of chibi Sephiroth mooning the world on my ass. Because it's cute.

Then I plan on getting Kratos from Tales of Symphonia as my guardian angel on my shoulder, too!

Please don't double-post, use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void
    "I'm a General, not some OPERA FLOOZY!"
    You wanna see my artwork?
    www.kawaiiranchan.deviantart.com

Lolilicious

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of yuna on my stomach or back. Yeah an FF tattoo would be cool.

If you are a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmmm...

I started playing with Final Fantasy II (IV in real numbering), I currently own, in some form or another, every numbered Final Fantasy (aside from XI) and X-2, Tactics, and Tactics Advance.

I own the Tactics soundtrack. And I moderate on this forum and post regularily.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FiNalDeSire
    I'm thinking of getting a tattoo of yuna on my stomach or back. Yeah an FF tattoo would be cool.

I wanted to get a tatoo of a dragon on by shoulder blade and have Shinryu written under it. thats kinda final fantasy related srug.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Quote Originally Posted by zbonks
    What have you done or do to show how big of a fan you are? Personally, I have gotton my hair cut like Yuna on ffx. It didn't work out too well.
    I got my hair cut like Yuna's in FFX-2 takes a long time to do my hair everyday
    Offline/Online

I had Selphie hair in college and I want to get married to the FF7 theme tune (when you leave the game running at the start) and I was planning on getting an FF tattoo, but I might get a HP one instead.