Thread: how do u...

Default how do u...

make your team better in blitz ball and how do u make better shots
    on tidus like the jecht shot or the volly shot?

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

Practice, practice, practice.

As for the Jecht Shot, you can get the upgrade, Jecht Shot 2, by getting all three of Tidus' key techniques and winning it as a prize.
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 18p
    spend one game on passing.. the best way is to go near you goal post (this is a bug, i think) and start passing the ball.. the enemy players will circle around the other side of the court while you do the passing. they will level up faster than playing the game itself. once your leve is pretty much higher than other players, you could win any match without losing. blitz is easy when you level up. note: recruit brother as MF

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    Quote Originally Posted by 18p
    spend one game on passing.. the best way is to go near you goal post (this is a bug, i think) and start passing the ball.. the enemy players will circle around the other side of the court while you do the passing. they will level up faster than playing the game itself. once your leve is pretty much higher than other players, you could win any match without losing. blitz is easy when you level up. note: recruit brother as MF
    how do i find brother? let me rephrase that where do i find brother?

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

Just remember the name "Brother", if you want an unstoppable mid-fielder, or centreman, as I like to call him . If you don't want to find out anything about the game towards the end, then don't read the following.

You find Brother (SPOILER)when you get the airship, near the end of the game. He's the pilot of the airship.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

oh yes practice!play alot and practice! that is the meaning of life! blitzball! woohoo! me shut up again.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber
    Practice, practice, practice.

Reset your data and get wedge who starts with 18 shot then play the phsycs until they give you Nimrook the best goalie alive. And get Kyou from the Djose and remember to recruit with square.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)