Thread: help!!!!!!!!!

help!!!!!!!!!

ok ive been reading threw the fourms and a whole bunch of names have poped up and my question is how many characters can u get in the game im not that far in the game i just started to days ago and all i have so far is auron,yuna,waka,tidus,lulu,kimahri, is there any more characters that im gona get if so can sum one tell me plz thanx

The constapation sensation is gripping the nation

Woa woa woa, slow down buddy!

You sure you want this ruined?

Oh well, you end up with: Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, Kimahri, Auron, Wakka and Rikku (Al Bhed girl).

However, at certain points in the game (one) you get to use Seymore in battle (kill him in the fight because he steals loads of exp!!!)

<('-')> ~optimistic~

damit ive alredy used seymoure olol poopie

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

slow down!youve been on this two days and your at least 25% or very close to that!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Did you skip the scenes or do you not have a job!
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

i got up to where seymore was after bout 2 days of play.....but mind you that was in school holidays, and I was home alone for 2 days, and had notin better 2 do.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

uhh fire blade i didnt skip scenes and i dont have a job im only 14 they wont let me get a job till im 15 and also im on summer holidays so i got nutin betta ta do plus i find games like this easy to do so i find out what i have to do fast and NO IM NOT USEING A GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by 18p
    uhh fire blade i didnt skip scenes and i dont have a job im only 14 they wont let me get a job till im 15 and also im on summer holidays so i got nutin betta ta do plus i find games like this easy to do so i find out what i have to do fast and NO IM NOT USEING A GUIDE
    Isn't asking online the same thing?

If you do need particular help, and you probably will if you decide to go for the celestial (ultimate) weapons and extra Aeons, you'll need to consult an outside source. I always preach this walkthrough:

http://www.bellaonline.com/gaming/strategy_lib_ffxwalk.html

Yeah, its on a retarded "women in computers" page, but its a great walkthrough. Its sorted by links to each section, and broken down into different parts of the game, like chapters. That way, you won't spoil anything, if you want to make sure you've gotten everything you need in just one particular part.

Its good that you want to do it on your own though. However, the extra sidequests and extra Aeons make this game so much better. This walkthrough is also useful if you find yourself stuck on a particular cloister of trials (temple).
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.