Thread: Level 3 Key spheres

Default Level 3 Key spheres

Im at Zanarkand atm and i dont have any Level 3 keys spheres anymore, and i really need them. I was just wondering if you know where abouts i could get them at all?

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x

Well, I'm assuming you haven't fought Yunalesca yet. She drops one or two. If Kimahri had Steal, you could've stole some from Biran and Yenke. Every other way I think is after Zanarkand.

the defender Z's in zanarkand dome drop Lv3 key spheres. more often than not they will drop Lv2 but occasional thay drop lv3. hope this helps!

Gatekeeper of Strong Wind syun_ukiya's Avatar

there is a hidden treasure chest before going to the room of trials.. i hope you found it and you haven't used it in any other lock than unlocking to get holy. i think this is the only level 3 sphere you'll be getting at that point. use it wisely and use it to get holy before yunalesca. imo the game really asks you to use holy that's why they gave you a single level 3 sphere! holy does 9999 dmg to yunalesca! i myself think i can't defeat her without it!

Quote Originally Posted by syun_ukiya
    there is a hidden treasure chest before going to the room of trials.. i hope you found it and you haven't used it in any other lock than unlocking to get holy.
    Yep found it and used it to get holy XD

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x