Thread: Magus Overdrive

Default Magus Overdrive

I just got the Mangus sisters and im happy i might have a chace killing that di*k Father of mine. Does anyone know how to use the overdrive though?
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

All three of their Overdrive meters have to be full at the same time. Then you should get an option from one of them saying "Combine powers!", then you just pick that option.

Blog Entries

And then they completely kick ass for you.....

And... there's no "N" in their name .... It's Magus .. not Mangus... Sorry that was driving me crazy.....

*Starts Crying* It only does 15,000 and Sandy's Razzia does 25,000 wtf lol
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Make sure Cindy is strong. It's her strength that determines the damage of Delta Attack.

Cindy? The Fatty? oh ok lol
    FF10
    FFX-2

FF10

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

mindy is the one it depends on not cindy.animas overdrive is better and sandys razzia for me does 99999 and the overdrive does 50000 damage so unless mindys realy strong stick to normal attacks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

wen u say itonly did 15 000, did u only count that final *insert explotion* cause they have spearte hits before that too. I also wanna ask if ne1 here nos if wen u select "combine powers" if they ever say "taking a break"?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Well, in the North American version, the Magus Sisters only make one hit with their Overdrive.

anima's overdrive is better but the magus sister's overdrive is second best. i didn't think it mattered who was stronger out of the sisters. but i guess it does. Does their overdrive have a name? And why does Razzia do more than whatever their overdrive is called? is there even a reason!?nowi am just blabbering so i will shut up now for the comfort of you all.

sig made by me