Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: squall's personality

squall's personality

sometimes i want to reach out and punch squall, like when someone needs help he just says its not his problem and walks off. but i suppose thats what his character is all about, some secrets and a strange past.
    I was a bit puzzled when you are about to assacinate the sorsseres (sorry my spelling is terrible) squall and irvine are about to go in to the presedential room with the big didgital clock outside it. as squall is so un sociable it was strange when i saw squall and irvine holding hands (probally some sort of good luck thing) in a FMV just after you do the first bit in the sewers. any veiws?
    RoCkInG OuT wItH nIcKeLbAcK!!!!!! AnD EvAneSceNcE!! FF RULES!!

OMG dont you just hate those wanna-be's that try and act like mods and admins, moaning that your post is in the wrong flaming section. DO I CARE????

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Have you played up to Disc two yet? Hmm, so Squall and Irvine hold hands? I couldn't remember properly. But if they do, then:

(SPOILER)Squall and Irvine actually go way back(they know each other since they are kids and is from the same orphanage.) and it may be inside Squall that tell him Irvine is a friend.

ive completed the game but i was just wondering why squall was so un social ( well i kinda know but its hard to explain )

OMG dont you just hate those wanna-be's that try and act like mods and admins, moaning that your post is in the wrong flaming section. DO I CARE????

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Some of the reasons maybe:

His "sis" left him at a young age and feel that there is nothing in this world worth to value or treasue.
    He setup a "barrier" in his heart to prevent ppl from entering his world to avoid being hurt.
    He is just like that....I mean, some people are just anti-social without a good reason.

yeah, thanks . FF8 has always been my fave, it must be the story or something, but i really need a new ff. ive completed 10 and 10-2 but i cant wait for 12. any idea when it is getting realesed in the UK?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, no.

is ur fave ff, ff8 too? what do u like about it?

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It is not my favourite but I do like it.

Good storyline seeing how Rinoa melt the ice inside Squall's heart.
    Interesting plot twist of all of them being from the same orphanage and Edea is actually their Matron.
    Another one is Laguna might be Squall's dad.
    Lastly, the ending wraps up everything nicely.

The strange part is, those points are what most people hate about this game...

But they're all pathetic idiots, so who cares?

Speaking of which, my impression of Squall is that his mom's a Stepford Wife (c'mon, look at how Squall acts when Selphie's around him!). Either the prior, or he's just too accustomed being a lone wolf.
    Hisui & Kohaku: I play as them in Melty Blood.

It takes one action or situation in someones life for them to start to be reserved. Reserved turns into introverted. Introverted turns into antisocial. This however has taken several years. During that time, being alone has become a comfort. No one near to worry about or to hurt you. No one to have to consider in making your choices. To suddenly be taken from that security and be thrown into a situation that requires you be open to people..... It usualy doesnt sit well. In the end most of your choices are still gonna be centered around what has always made you comfortable, reguardless of the fact that you may be trying to change it

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

the FF8 character have the best personalitys out of all the FFs.there are reasons for sqalls personaltiy but realy FF8 is more about the characters and past life and personality instead of all the fighting.and in the end and also the start of disk 3 sqall actually opens up.he has one of the best personalitys out of every FF character.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

squall IS NOT!
    Last edited by FFX_fanatiq; 09-22-2007 at 09:18 AM.

look at what he wears. leather coat and pants with fur collar. it just SCREAMS "i'm a failing flamer"
    and he wears too many belts.
    i've made this statement like 32749387589 times lol and i'm gonna keep backing it up because that's one of the few things i hate about squall.

Thank you Hysterian!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowns
    It is not my favourite but I do like it.

Good storyline seeing how Rinoa melt the ice inside Squall's heart.
    Interesting plot twist of all of them being from the same orphanage and Edea is actually their Matron.
    Another one is Laguna might be Squall's dad.
    Lastly, the ending wraps up everything nicely.
    *SPOILER*?