Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: School clothes

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default School clothes

Ok yesturday i went school clothes shopping right. Word of advice never take your annoying older brother in a 2 hour car trip whho is very impatient. Anywho i was looking for some new jeans right well i came across some jeans that looked like this But they had more holes in them. I look to see how much they cost. 102$! for torn jeans. I mean if that's the fashion right now i'm literaly sitting on a gold mine. Also every shirt you look at is "slutwear" Hee foamy I couldn't find a basic girl tee. With no stupid sayings on it like "cutie pie" or "Baby girl" And with out them showing my boobs off to the world.i found mabye 5 shirts that were ok in that whole mall.
    Grr to give this post a reason for posting beside me ranting, Are you falling fo the fad fashions or do you just think they are stupid too?

I once made a theory that the prep world is the new communism. They want their clothes to be pre-ripped so they can be more like the suffering proletariat who worked so hard back in the day.

My entire wardrobe is baggy jeans and a loose fitting T-shirts. I neither care about fads nor whats "in". I say be comfortable in what you wear while you have the choice. There will come a time where you wont get to choose.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really like the ripped up pants fashion. At the very least, do it yourself, but having it pre-ripped is dumb. I have one pair of pants with ripping, but I didn't even realise it unless I wore them. I'd have put them back, but I have a hard time finding pants that fit good as I'm a short not size 6 female.

Slutwear depresses me. I have a hard time finding good clothes too. My remedy is to wear cute younger girl t-shirts with Oscar the Grouch or Cookie Monster, because they don't sluttify the Seseme Street stuff. Or just wear band t-shirts. The only generally unslutty store that I can find is Hot Topic. I buy some clothes there, but the only problem is that most fall too much into that "gawth punx emo" label with all the skulls and stuff and I'm not any of those, and most of the outfits are too expensive or too big. So I settle with just buying t-shirts there.

Well, it is kindof hard not to follow fads and fashion, seeing as how a lot of the stuff in the stores are selling clothes that go along with the fashion. But me, I don't buy certain types of clothes because they are in style. I normally buy clothes because they're comfortable. If I could get my camera working, I would show you some of my shirts, but I can't so too bad.
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The beutiful people need to save money so they can get plastic surgery now... detestable. I hear of to many teens going under the knife...

bipper

Your right, most of what is for sale in stores is mandated by fads and fashion so its hard not to be controlled by them. Jeans, however, never go out of style, and you can eventually find loose fiting shirts with nothing on them somewhere. But those are my style so I dont know about searching for other styles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ageless_Bum
    Jeans, however, never go out of style, and you can eventually find loose fiting shirts with nothing on them somewhere. But those are my style so I dont know about searching for other styles.
    There ain't nothing better than Jeans. I don't like wearing anything else, but I do tend to change styles once in a while. I only wear clothes to my liking.
    "Feed me."

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

My underwear on my butt is brown
    The boots on my feet make me frown
    The socks that cover my toes are green
    I wear long sleeve shirts with no sunscreen
    My undershirt is a lovely shade of tan
    I wear pants in the desert cause it makes me a man
    I wear a floppy hat on my head
    That is camoflauged so I don't wind up dead
    My hair cannot be long enough to touch my brow
    Gee, it's fun to be in the Army now!

I really do enjoy wearing combat boots though. They're all I've worn for 8-9 years now.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Yeha i go to hot topic but i dont go as much because my school has become emo piunk kids, like half of them have and i cant get anything that everyone else doesn't already have there.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana
    Yeha i go to hot topic but i dont go as much because my school has become emo piunk kids, like half of them have and i cant get anything that everyone else doesn't already have there.
    I hear ya there, if I shop there too often, I feel like people label me. I'm not the type that enjoys to be labeled. I'm just myself.

I can't even buy a pair of comfortable jeans these days. Freaking clothes.

Jeans/Khakis, tshirt kthx.
    --It's me!--

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm trendy. You got a problem with that?

I trend to hate trends.... ...JEANS!

hahah :rolleyes2

My school has a uniform! ^o^ This may sound really geeky, but I'm kinda glad it does, because the very thought of waking up each morning and choosing what to wear depresses me beyond measure. I have no idea how people manage to do it!

Ok, but this'll be my last year of uniform. After next year we have 'free choice', with only a bazillion rules on it. xD I'll worry about that when we get there. ^_^
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D