Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lulu

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Grin Lulu

tidus ia a perv for looking at her. But is it possible for a lulu to exist? her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems. and she stand perfrct all the time what size is she any ways. because i know every one has stared at her in some ponit of the game! Here i posted some screen shots from the X dvd i purchased
    just wondering.

i love my X dvd!

Quote Originally Posted by fireemblem776
    because i know every one has stared at her in 1 point of the game!
    Well i for one havnt lol

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x

Blog Entries

I think she was so mean and bossy all of the time. I haven't finished the game yet, but seriously: "Are you sure it's only your memories there's something wrong with?" she said to Tidus. WTF?

Lulu is the second best character in the game (Auron just rules too much) and the only FF character I think I've actually fallen in love with. So if anyone's got a problem with her, they have to deal with me first! That means YOU, Chris! :twak:

She is quite a cool charcter, but i like Yuna the best! XD

x x Thanx xXGldenCatXx for the brill sig! x x

Well, seeing as her victory thing happens to be her leaning down and giving you a nice facefull, I don't see how you could miss it quite frankly.

Tôi đói.

I dont see a problem with being a Perv, If Being Perveted was Illegal i'd be in jail 4 life
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Actually, I believe that her corset would help allieviate a lot of the weight.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think Tidus is a pervert at all. It's kind of hard NOT to look at that, when they're so damn big. He's just being a guy.

I don't see her as being mean or bossy, either. Maybe I'm biased because I like her, but that's what I think.
    --Box Box Box Box

her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems.
    We have pamela anderson dont we?ALso, on maury they showed some1 who has way bigger breasts, and is in their own bra class.SHe cant sleep on her back cause the weight of her boobs.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yes, but Pam's boobs are fakes. I dont think Spira has implants yet. That being said, Lulu's are easily conceivable, and the corset probably helps relieve the back pain.

And yes, Lulu is rather cold at the beginning, but the reasons become apparant in the game. And she does open up.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

tidus ia a perv for looking at her. But is it possible for a lulu to exist? her breast are far to big for her. I mean major back problems. and she stand perfrct all the time what size is she any ways.
    With what you just said I think you're the perv. And like link said. yeah, Pam..

because i know every one has stared at her in some ponit of the game!
    Yeah. I was staring on how blocky the graphics on that first pic was. I don't remember FFX being this disortered..

this thread is soooo weird.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes. Finally someone agree's with me..

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Sure it's possible for women like Lulu to exist, but not that often.

I think of her as a well endowed fashion victim, like Tifa in FFVII. Both women are similar in not just the most obvious way, but their costumes are inappropriate. In Lulu's case, her outfit makes her look more like a dominatrix than a black mage. It gives the wrong impression about her.

Despite all that, I like Lulu. I'm just annoyed that her character designer could have chosen something that flattered her appearance instead of detracting from it, and didn't.