Thread: need help for shifting sands place

Default need help for shifting sands place

i dont want any spoilers.. plz.. i already know too much.. and i never beat the boss thingy in the earth shrine.. the dragon thing that changes its weaknesses...

i need a map.. or some kind of guide through the shifting sands desert place.. i can barely make out the movement of the sand on my own, and im constantly going in circles...

any help would be apreciated, thx ^_^
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

id be crazy if i could actually remember the route :S just hug the right. i remember that the left side is basically a distraction and you never need to go over there
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

ohhhhhh.. i wanted the map so that i could get to the other side.. cuz.. i wanted to go into the pyramid.. but.. i got to it.. for the first time ever.. and it was locked O_o.. oh welll.. i walked to the top ^_^

any ways.. thx for the help
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.