Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Yuna, Rikku, Or Paine?

We don't tolerate personal attacks like that.

~Void

Rikku.
    http://s14.invisionfree.com/Final_Fa...gend/index.php =FFL Forums< Put in your sig to help us rule the world of FF

i like Rikku the best. Yuna is just plain annoying and Paine is too weird(looking).Rikku is the only funny one and isnt that annoying.

Err..tough choice..I liked all three of them so well let me make it into something better.

Yuna- I always loved Yuna on FF X so I don't care how weird and idioitc she gets. In FF X-2 I really loved the dialouge when she would talk to Tidus? a journal entry sorta. It was nice and made me feel sad or whatever was intended by the dialouge. Her dresspheres were decent. Gunner..hadd too much going on! The Zanarkand Abes signia was the best part in my opinion. The way too short shorts and the rat tail was positively horrendous! Her other dresspheres were nice all around but nothing too spectacular. I loved her in all three endings, but the first one was too idiotic for words. The "Its time for me to go home!" junk was...really dumb even for me. I even cringed just watching it..The second and third endings hit right here *points to chest* so I loved them with her especially the repeated "It all began when i saw this sphere..of you."
    Priceless. Also, I loved Yuna's songs, especially Yuna's Ballad. It was very beautiful even though it was just a different rendition of her theme song.

Rikku- Rikku..to me, was far better in FF X than in X-2. In X she had a japanese flair to her which I liked. She was very cute on there and she actually had brains. Her overall mission to save Yuna also made me love her even more. In X-2..she was bubbly and cute..not really a dumb blonde type..but still she acted forcefully idiotic.
    I loved the real emotion scene when she appeared with a whole new look and edge to her. It was awesome and I like her Thief dressphere. Its pretty neat and unique on its own..even though the protruding thong straps are kinda..streetwalkerish. I liked most of her dresspheres but the over abundance of thongs was uneccessary. To me, it seemed that Square Enix was trying to use her for sex appeal which is not a proper depiction of the real Rikku. Her silly quotes on the airship were also funny. Like when she said "Fayth's Car" on the leblanc uniform mission. Idiotic but in a good way. I kinda liked the old flame thing between her and Gippal as well..even though it didn't go anywhere. Oh..was it just me, or did Rikku look like an ugly goat monster on the 1000 Words scene. She wwas pretty throguhout the game, but taht one part made her look like a creature from the dark beyond n.n

Paine- Oh boy..this is tough. I liked Paine..but sometimes she seemed overly boyish. The Dr. P stuff was kind of stupid as well...but I sorta felt sorry for her because of the whole Crimson Guard incident. Her outfits were the best overall in my opinion. They were cool in appearance like the Samuraii, Berserker, Warrior, Black Mage-loved this one the most, and the Full Throttle.Her white mage dress was okay..it looked like a magician's outift though. The elvis thing with the Songstress was also pretty..bleh.
    Did Nooj love Paine? Or..I'm a little confused.

Overall, Yuna is my favorite!!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mage
    OMG WTF RIKKUZ A HOT LEZZA LOL!!11! C THAT HOT GIRL ON GURL ACTSHUN IS THE HOT SPRINGS WTF LOL OMG!!1one!
    We could use more of that. The world needs more of that.

"i think paine acts like a grumpy old grammama"

I agree with omi4000 she dose act like a grumpy old grandma lol

PAINE!!! AND HER BLK MAGE DRESSPHERE!!!

Yuna will always be my favorite.

I liked Yuna the best then Rikku. I didn't really like Paine for some reason. I like the happy ones. The one person I hated was Brother.
    Me.