View Poll Results: FFT vs. FFT Advanced wich is better??

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • FFT

35 56.45%
  • FFT Advanced

27 43.55%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FFT vs. FFT Advanced ..

I enjoyed Advance a great deal but what really killed it for me was the judge and card system. Having magic AND fight disallowed for a battle was just too much for me. Especially when the enemies never seem to break the rules, and when they do they dont even get punished. :mog:

Quote Originally Posted by Carmilla
    I enjoyed Advance a great deal but what really killed it for me was the judge and card system. Having magic AND fight disallowed for a battle was just too much for me. Especially when the enemies never seem to break the rules, and when they do they dont even get punished. :mog:
    The only enemies that break the rules are the bosses, and they don't get punished because they are immune (those stupid jerks). However, if you really want to frell the enemy over, face monsters with a beastmaster when Fight is not allowed. Have Monster A attack Monster B twice. Monster A will be removed from the battle, and Monster B will be injured/dead.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I'd say Advance 'cos I've never been able to play FFT...Wasn't released in New Zealand

Unhappy Frazzle....

I don't like FFT because I can never bear to see any of my chars. die , so I've barely played it...

PS why the hell am I watching Yugioh GX....?

FFTA was the game for me

FFT because you had to think to beat it.

I've only played ffta and hardly even any of that...maybe ive not played it enough but the story just bored me, like it was kinda predictable "oh kid wishes to be in fave video game...oh look surprise surprise kis IS in video game world...." maybe i just didnt play it enough?

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

I definitely have to go with Final Fantasy Tactics on this one. They were both good, but in my opinion, Final Fantasy Tactics had a much better feel and atmosphere to it.

Rye made this!

I like FFTA better, I like the Viera's they wern't in FFT, and FFT was way too short, I beat it fast enough to get my money back on the warrenty. Also, shouldn't this be in General Final Fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths_Hand
    FFT:Advanced was one of the biggest disapoinments I have ever experienced. I may have liked it had i never played FFT
    You took the words out of my mouth.

FFTA. Because FFT wasn't released in England ;_;

ffta since I never played fft
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8906/marche2qm.jpg[/img]
    Its you and me against the world....... We attack at dawn-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. Please read the rules/PM a staff member if you have any questions.

FFTA cuz I like the playing field, reminds me of -MOO!-
    This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!