Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Things FFX characters will never say

FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*
    FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

All this from Ilovetheyellowchicken dude.
    you were killed by: a shoe

YOU:These are my Immortal words "I am Cao Pi"
    A Shoe:WTF!?!

Kimarhi: googlypies

Auron: BOOOOOOOOOOM
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Khimari:Kupo!
    He owes allegiance to no one, and will do anything for money.He comes and goes like the wind

I just need enough to feed my dog, say about 3000 gil

This is at the Yunalesca Scene
    Tidus:You know if Lulu was a final aeon could you imagine the size o her tots!
    Yuna:I want Tidus to be my Final aeon so I can condem him to fighting alone and singing the hymn
    Auron:Oh Make me An Final Aeon my Alchohol Tolerence would be so high I could drink 500 gallons of beer and still drive.
    Kimarhi: I think Tidus should be Aeon because he is a dream of over 100 faiths.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Khimari:Uwaoo!I`m Khimari.I`m your friend.Let`s travel together!
    He owes allegiance to no one, and will do anything for money.He comes and goes like the wind

Lulu: These things are killing my back...
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

everyone: If midgets ruled the world there would be no use for.....what the hell are we sayin?
    What happens here?

After the spring scene:
    Tidus: I just realised
    Yuna: Hmm?
    Tidus: That watter was that spiggin c-c-cold! Oh my god! I'm f-f-freezing!
    Yuna: oh man, your r-r-right, this s-s-sux
    Tidus: and we were smart enough not to b-bring anything with u-us let along c-clean c-c-cloths
    Yuna: and then we go and lay in the d-d-dirt, Im gunna have this mud stain on my d-d-dress forever!
    *they walk back to camp*
    Wakka: What on earth happened to you guys?
    Tidus: behhhh....we were attacked by a water flan....?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Lulu:I Will Stuff my little moggles like my Breasts

Auron:Fukk Rikku im going for Lulu Bizich

Wakka(To the Besaid blitzball team):You All Suck!

Yuna:Fukk Yea Flame on Ifrit

Tidus:Screw you all im going to cry to my Dad

Rikku:Your right Macha is evil, DEATH TO ALL MACHA!

Kimurai(Talking to Everyone):Kimurai cant do this, Kimurai a Panzy(Runs off)
    FF10
    Auron:This is it----Tidus:Are You sure?----Auron:.........Yes----Tidus:Cause i thought it was next week----Auron:YES IM SURE!----Tidus:Positive?----Auron:.....Im seconds from killing you----Tidus:OK OK GOD!----Auron:This is y....----Tidus:.....What?----Auron:I just think its kinda stupid----Tidus:What?----Auron:This is you story.....Because its not, its Mine, yours,.....Yuna's----Tidus:Who the F**k is Yuna?----Auron:NO ONE! *Tosses Tidus in Sin*
    FFX-2
    Tidus:So what happend while i was gone?----Yuna:Well have you met Paine?----Tidus:Yea...She kinda hot----Yuna:What?----Tidus:Nothing...that it?----Yuna:Well.....OH! Lulu Had a baby!----Tidus:Oh F**k!......----Yuna:What?----Tidus:NOTHING!!!.....So....whos...umm....kid is it?----Yuna:Wakka's----Tidus:OH THANK GOD!----Yuna:??----Tidus:Nothing...just...Nothing---- Later that Day----Wakka:Ant he cute----Tidus:When was he born?----Lulu:2 Days ago----Wakka:Hmmmmm.....----Yuna,Tidus,Lulu:What?----Wakka:Its just....It looks like he has His nose.....----Tidus:!!!!----Lulu:Uhhhhh!.....----Lulu,Tidus:NO HE DOESNT!----Yuna:Why Are you guys acting so weird?----Wakka:Really?----Tidus:*Runs off*

FF10
    Auron:Sin is...Jecht----Tidus:WHA....THATS IMPOSSIBLE!----Auron:...Yeah i know----Tidus:*Crying* This Cant be happening!----Auron:...GOT YEA!!----Tidus:*Still crying*...Huh?....wha?----Auronot you sucka!

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTheYellowChicken

Tidus:Screw you all im going to cry to my Dad

Kimurai(Talking to Everyone):Kimurai cant do this, Kimurai a Panzy(Runs off)
    Once again we must remind you that this is for things they won't say.

LOL so hard Head explodes
    Auron-Bloody Marys for me!
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

Tidus: |_ol_ 1 4/\/\ \/\/1^^p><0r5!

You have no idea how inconvienent it is to write leet when you suck at it.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Tidus (to Jecht):i love u dad!

Jecht: i love u son!
    *hugs*

Auron: GET A ROOM!

Wakka: maybe people who are toutched by sin dont die you know? Maybe they just pop back up in the future.
    Tidus: well, if we went by that, then technically I haven't done my hair in 1000 years 0_o NOOOOOO!

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Lulu: i like ponys!
    Kimhari:so do i
    Lulu:not as much as me!
    Kimhari:na-uh!
    Lulu:yeah-uh!
    *kimhari bitc# slaps lulu*
    *lulu bitc# slaps kimhari*
    Lulu:BITC# FIGHT!

Yuna:Where is Cloud ?

Tidus:Where is Aerith ?