Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Work - Bahamut Sin + more [A!!!]

one word-incredible!

sig made by me

@Mercen-X XDDD

@Black Orb Yeah, I use a Wacom Graphire 2 5x4 It's definitely possible to do this stuff with a mouse-- however, it takes a LOT more time, as you have no opacity or pressure variation, and obviously line control is harder.

@Azar With A Hat I started with a sketch in openCanvas, put down a quick basecoat, then took it into Photoshop 5. Once in Photoshop, I use a lot of layers - mainly overlay, multiply, and soft light, to give the picture more depth and to add texture. I zoom in x300 for fine details, like on the teeth, eyes, and cracks on the horn. Burn + dodge to add some more depth. You can watch me paint it in openCanvas, by going here and clicking "Download": http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/21267849/ Go into openCanvas (if you don't have it, download it here: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/mowlam...ms/oC11b72.exe ), click on File -> Import Event File, and open ze file. Zoom out as far as you can, as that's how I drew it.

FFVII Analysis... SEXIFIED! :O

I love my Squall of SeeD / Squall / Glenn / Belle-Bambi / Glennevieve / Bishie / Mr. Scientist Man / Duck-Lover / Geeky Boi / Okies with all my heart.

planning world domination

holy hell!!! how on earth did you do that work?!?!? that is simply amazing, you should go get a job at an animators studio, or at least apply to Square...:P

you shuda entered my Art Tournament, you woulda kicked everyone's a55, i think i'm safe in saying, even Black Orb...

Holy crap, nice work!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

That Bahamut Sin is beyond incredible.

I'm re-infatuated with bahamut again!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masamune∙1600
    That Bahamut Sin is beyond incredible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

You're a simply incredible artist. It's absolutely amazing how detailed both pictures are, especially the first. Fantastic job on both. *applauds*
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Once again bahamut dominates! Im also a bahamut fan you know...

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding oneĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls Ă¢â‚¬â€œ and walls are symbols of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    God, you're crazy. This stuff is amazing.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Do you have more drawings/art of bahamut luthien rogue?

The world of silence maybe a cold and bitter one; like the deep wastes of the arctic regions, it is fit for neither man nor beast. Holding oneĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s tongue may be prudent, but it is an act of rejection; silence build walls Ă¢â‚¬â€œ and walls are symbols of failure.