Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A question about adult players

"So if you wanna be a playa....but your wheels ain't fly...."

Oh, sorry.

No, you're not too old. Old gamers are awesome. And therefore, you are awesome.

i think its cool that you still play vidio games, i know for a FACT i will still be playing computer games untill im old and brutally crippled by authritis and my fingers fall off through a lifetime of playing, and even then ill probly attempt to play it with my feet, or get some kind of bionic fingers *cool bionic fingers*

if you want a new sig, or you just wanna see more of my work, go [/!]here <--

No one can be too old for games. I will play them until they bury me! When you think about it, gaming is like dreaming. Everyone has dreams and fantasies. When u play video games, for a few min (or hrs lol) those dreams become real like u are in them and for a moment u feel happy. I say game on. Too old? My dad shed a freakin tear when he saw the ending to FFX, lol! He hates most video games, so if he sheds a tear, its a BIG deal. I think after he saw FFX he has begun to change his perspective of games