Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223

Thread: Because you all say I never post here anymore...

Do you remember FFWA? That was a long time ago!

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I remember FFWA. What's up Paul?

Blog Entries

Cid, in 10 years, can I take over EoFF and make it a virtual city of discussion? Where shops sell weapons and armor for you to defeat monsters outside the city that look like banned members? And outside the virtual city would be OTHER cities of discussion, like each city being another message board? And with vehicles to go across the world map, and monsters to defeat? And each city having a rank, and when you get a rank+, you get to add another aspect to it, like going from a port town to a city of transportation in general? Or going from a village to a town? Or from going to a Port to a port village, and from port village to port city, and from port city to port and airship city? And in the EoFF City, there would be five main buildings and when looked at from the sky looks like a big + sign? General Gaming Discussion, Final Fantasy Discussion, General Chat, and EoEO chat? With the Final Fantasy building being split into 3 different sections on the inside, the General Gaming Discussion building having a gaming area, and General Chat being split in-between General Chat and Lounge Chat on the inside?

Well? Can I!?

Quote Originally Posted by WildRaubtier View Post
    Was VampireCrono born with birth defects?
    o

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You've been holding onto that post for seven years, VamprieCrono. Carefully planning every detail, meticulously scrutinzing every word. Finally, you have confronted your demon. Given him a piece of your mind. Shown him who's boss. I'm glad those pent-up frustrations have finally been released, and in so eloquent a fashion. Bravo sir, now go and live your life to the fullest. See the world as if your eyes are finally open. You are free, VampireCrono. That 7-year weight has finally been lifted.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum