Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456781222 ... LastLast

Thread: Because you all say I never post here anymore...

can u make a music section??

Articles
    Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfries604
    can u make a music section??
    Can you be more specific?

like music songs bands singers

Would you be the mother of my children? (:

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by frenchfries604
    like music songs bands singers
    The Lounge.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Amir
    Would you be the mother of my children? (:
    I can't. :(

What are your thoughts on double posting?

Do you need more money?

What do you think of this?

Specifically, this?

What's it like being married?

Can you bring Daryl back?

Who am I?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do you ever get freaked out by strange online people who seem to revere you?

Do you like Care Bears? If you had been turned into a Care Bear during the recent Banfest, would you have been bothered?

Shlup mentioned that your wife works at In-N-Out. Can she hook me up with one of those ginormous safety pins?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by -N-
    What are your thoughts on double posting?
    I stopped caring so much when we turned post counts off. As long are you aren't being intentionally annoying or something, and you really have something to add, go ahead. I'm often too lazy for edit, as you can see.

Do you need more money?
    Don't we all? In regards to the site, sorta. We've (the wife and I) been poor all summer long. Thank God school starts soon and the financial aid is on its way.

What do you think of this?
    First I've seen of it. I'm nic0tine, apprently. I'm a little sad I'm not on the list as a possibility, but then probably everyone was. I'm not sure if you're trying to imply that it is a bad thing. Probably just meant for cheap thrills.

Specifically, this?
    I'm not sure where that image came from. I didn't see it on the quiz. Anyhow, I enjoy the occational praise if it is said with sincerity.

Can you bring Daryl back?
    I can't bring anyone back. This is clear. I think a lot of oldbies hate me now, at least, that is what I understand. Probably rightfully so. In their eyes, I abandoned this place.

Who am I?
    -N-, user #300, formerly princeofdarknez.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Shoot, I totally missed this one:

What's it like being married?
    It is pretty cool. My wife is one of the prettiest, coolest, most genuine people I know. I had to tie her down quick. I guess you always wonder what it would be like to be single again to some extent, but I don't have many regrets. Because I'm married and out of my parent's house, we struggle financially. But I guess everyone does, especially while they are in school. It can be stressful having to provide for someone else. I mean, she works too... but you still feel responsible. But she is an awesome lady.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

why did you do that to the spanish, man?

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cid
    Coronas with lime
    YES!
    Final Fantasy VII, followed by Final Fantasy I. I haven't even really enjoyed a Final Fantasy since Tactics or VIII.
    Why didn't you enjoy FFIX?
    :joey:

It is pretty cool. My wife is one of the prettiest, coolest, most genuine people I know. I had to tie her down quick. I guess you always wonder what it would be like to be single again to some extent, but I don't have many regrets. Because I'm married and out of my parent's house, we struggle financially. But I guess everyone does, especially while they are in school. It can be stressful having to provide for someone else. I mean, she works too... but you still feel responsible. But she is an awesome lady.
    What's your wifes favorite fruit?

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Do you ever get freaked out by strange online people who seem to revere you?
    YES. My wife makes fun of me hardcore. She finds it to be a great conversation piece: "My husband has a final fantasy website where thousands of people their pants when he posts." It can be embarassing. But like I said before, if the praise is genuine and not sarcastic, I like it. I mean, I don't want to sound stuck up or anything, but, however unintentional, A LOT of people have had their lives changed things to EoFF. Meetings, relationships, marriages, pregnancies, drinking, drugs, shopping, etc. That just freaks me out sometimes. I like to think that I sorta, on accident, changed people's lives. I hope that doesn't sound stuck up, but it is fun to think about. I am in no way taking credit for what EoFF is today. EoFF today is the result of hundreds of additional helpers.

Do you like Care Bears? If you had been turned into a Care Bear during the recent Banfest, would you have been bothered?
    I used to watch Care Bears in the 80s. Apparently they're making a comeback. I just remember they used to shoot rainbows or something from their bellies. And, like, they drove cloud cars or something? No, I wouldn't have minded being a carebear.

Shlup mentioned that your wife works at In-N-Out. Can she hook me up with one of those ginormous safety pins?
    Yeah, I love In-N-Out. All you people from outside CA, AZ, and NV have no idea what this place is. It is heaven, basically.
    Funny story: Mexican airport security confiscated her pin on our honeymoon. Rightfully so, it could be used as a deadly weapon. LAX had let Kim fly with it though, so jeez. Mexican security was more careful than LAX? Sheesh.
    I guess they have this big grinding rock in In-N-Out and the workers sharpen the pins until they are increcibly unsafe and pointy and whatnot. Those pins are hard to get though.

I mean, I don't want to sound stuck up or anything, but, however unintentional, A LOT of people have had their lives changed things to EoFF. Meetings, relationships, marriages, pregnancies, drinking, drugs, shopping, etc. That just freaks me out sometimes. I like to think that I sorta, on accident, changed people's lives. I hope that doesn't sound stuck up, but it is fun to think about. I am in no way taking credit for what EoFF is today. EoFF today is the result of hundreds of additional helpers.
    Don't sweat it. This place is surprisingly important to people. What amazes me is how it hasn't degenerated into the same thing as most other forum sites. Was this place always so decent and respectful? And you deserve credit for your part (however large or small it might really be, or you might believe it to be) in creating this environment.

PS... I swear I am not kissing your ass... ask anyone here, I don't kiss ass. In fact, I'm more likely to criticize authority than praise it.
    Whore since '04. Selling my skills as an artist and writer.

http://www.freewebs.com/acalhoun/