Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made my first sig EVAR!

Default I made my first sig EVAR!

This was my second time ever using photoshop and started doing tutorials online to see if I could do it. I always wondered how to actually make a sig and thought I couldn't do it. But I did it and I made my first sig ever.

The name is kind of out of the border I couldn't figure out how to move it down a little more. lol.

That's actually really good. Great job!

Rye made this!

I like it!!
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!

Definitely extraordinary for a first shot.

I couldn't do that, even if i'd been doing it for ten years

excellnt work, now could you make me one?

If you made that image I'd be impressed XD Otherwise I think it's the same as mine. A cropped image with text-overlay with inner-gradient-stroke. Certainly better than what some people do though. Half the skill of making a good sig is finding the right material :D And you deffinitely found a nice image. Is that the dude from Tobal No. 1? ( Sorry, I live under a rock and its been forever since I saw that dude... >_> )

Ciddieless since 2004

The colours are absolutely fantastic!
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    Is that the dude from Tobal No. 1? ( Sorry, I live under a rock and its been forever since I saw that dude... >_> )
    *slaps*

It's Vaan you silly man.

and incase your wondering vyk ,vaan is from ffxii

sig made by me

I did the tutorial but it was supposed to come out a little different than that but I think I made a mistake doing something and it turned out really well. lol. Thanks. I have photoshop at work but not at home yet so I can't make anything else. I'm still working on cutting portions of images to make renders. The image of Vaan was the supplied render in the tutorial. I followed the instructions which were great btw and made that. Like I said the turned out image that they made was a little diff than this one which seems to have been made witha little of my touch. Thanks.,

I don't know about making any other sigs yet i'm still a novice at photoshop and go by tutorials but i'm going to practice more.

Pretty! Its awesome. Much better then my first signature was.

Abuse strokes and gradients :D

And yeah, there's a d'oh moment for me. But I'm no longer interested in the future of Final Fantasy so I'm not surprised I'd miss the main chicky-guy in the next one ;P

It's a bit bright on some areas but nonetheless, it's quite nice. Most people, and I'm not trying to be mean, but most first attempt people have really messy graphics o___x Your's though, is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda
    I did the tutorial but it was supposed to come out a little different than that but I think I made a mistake doing something and it turned out really well. lol. Thanks. I have photoshop at work but not at home yet so I can't make anything else. I'm still working on cutting portions of images to make renders. The image of Vaan was the supplied render in the tutorial. I followed the instructions which were great btw and made that. Like I said the turned out image that they made was a little diff than this one which seems to have been made witha little of my touch. Thanks.,

I don't know about making any other sigs yet i'm still a novice at photoshop and go by tutorials but i'm going to practice more.

Which Tutorial did you use?

btw... GREAT work!

''I just wanna protect the people I'm with. Doesn't matter whether I can or not. It's what I believe in." -Zidane, FFIX
    "We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!" -Freya, FFIX
    Pssst! i make free sigs and avatars!