Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Bastion help, please

Bullet In, Heart Out Crystal Tears's Avatar

Default Hollow Bastion help, please

Hello everyone

I've finally gotten around to playing Kingdom Hearts again, and I'm officially stuck. At the moment, I'm in Hollow Bastion, I've just defeated Riku and found the pieces of the crest and assembled them. But now I'm really stuck, I'm not sure where to go or what to do, I've gone through the library and put everything in place too and been down to the Waterway - I hear you're supposed to meet Kairi there, but I haven't seen her.
    Any help and I'd be grateful

-and as well, how and where do i get the yellow trinity, this is also slowly annoying me

Thanks agains
    ~*Crystal
    [center]

Yellow Trinity: Complete the competitions in Olympus Colloseum.

Hallow Bastion is too long and complex for me to explain clearly or even be sure that I know where you are now. Did you go through the door with the crest, or just piece it together? Check a walkthrough.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Its too long for us to explain.Since its so big and complex.

OK, you are the point where you change into the shadow-thingie, right?
    If I remember correctly, when you reach the Great Hall (the place with the door to the Library in it) you will bump into Donald, Goofy and Kairi, and the storyline will resume from there.

Could be wrong though, it's been a few months since I played the game.

i have a huge walkthrough for this, please someone use it! *link in sig, strategy guide page*
    My Web Site

Unhappy

does any one no how to beat .that level afther u beat the devil angel/at the world called end of the world .and where is a save point afther u beat the devil angel:confused:

Unhappy i need help

:confused: :mad: :mad2: how to beat thohs invisibles afther u beat the devil angel

ugh...must play kingdom hearts MUST RESIST TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Okay king of all key holes. This might be useful. On your Quick command magic spells put: Cure, Areo and Gravity. (Obviously by this point they will mostly be at their highest level) Basically all you need to do is target the Invincibles then use Gravija on them which will lessen their HP significantly then slash away. Maybe use Gravija twice. Also Cure occaisonally and if necessary use Areo to protect. Makes sure you equip abilities that will help you maintain your MP for spell casting. *forgets the name of specific abilities*

Smile thank u The Summoner of Leviathan

ok thanks for ....The Summoner of Leviathan ill try but thanks:tongue:

FFXIV Character

No problem. I do not know how much helpful it is since it has been ages since I played.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I just looked at my kingdom hearts saves for the first time in ages and it turns out, on one of my games, i'm almost at the spot you need help with. So i'll post what i did where i'm at. I think TSoL has given you a pretty sturdy guide though.

Stay Essential
    EE

FFXIV Character

The only thing I could add is summon Tink, if you are having that much of a problem.

Smile

really helpful ....i an doing great now that i know what to do thank u tsolu but one thing i cant use my sumons cause it wont let me it only lets me use all my othere magic not my summons

ok im on that part with the flying angels now

NEVER MIND
    [leeza]Do not double/triple/whatever post. If you wish to add to your last post, use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza[/leeza]