Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sephiroth's Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Xalibar
    Does anyone manage to save the picture of that 'sephiroth sword' that was on sale on a site?
    What picture?
    Jesus saith unto him," I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
    John 14:9

Which FF Character Are You?

You know what they say about long swords....

long sheaths.

Thank you Hysterian!

Quote Originally Posted by Yumyums
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalibar
    Does anyone manage to save the picture of that 'sephiroth sword' that was on sale on a site?
    What picture?
    I think Xalibar is referring to the one shown in this thread...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Default masamune

yeah, that was it, thanks

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

LightSaber-style Masamune... now with real life whooshing sound!!

yours for only 32,000,000 Gil!!

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cloud
    I think the masumane is found in wutai in a shrine when it gets attacked by soldier. you know the big war cloud misses. and if you look cloud puts the buster sword on his back when casting magic so it must have a collar. same with seph but at the side
    But they don't show us any such collar. Aeris' staff floats in front of her when she casts magic. It's magic, no explanation is required.
    I always asumed that the black circle on clouds back was a giant magnent that held his sword there. It explains why he looks so pissed when he leans on metalic walls and drops his head.

Bipper

I want a sword like sephiroths to hang on my bedroom wall. I could never lift something like that, lol.

I am the biggest Hiei fan in the universe. I AM THE BLACK MAGE! I CASTS THE SPELLS THAT MAKES THE PEOPLES FALL DOWN!!

I just think the whole question kind of funny but my only dilemma is even if he used a regular sheath or just like a loop on his belt seriously your arm only goes so far when you pull it out you like stretch you arm out all the way pulling sword out and you've got like five feet left so you think crap now what I mean he'd either have to fling the sheath off fling the sword out of the sheath and catch it or if he just had a belt loop then cut the loop. so seriously there has to be another way

holy thread necromancy... this ones been dead for nearly 5 years... you may wanna start another thread as this one has been dead for a long time... *closes*