Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over emotional?

Default Over emotional?

The very first time I watched 1'000 Words I almost cried seeing Yuna and Lenne together with that emotional music.

I just thought I'd share that with you all.
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

its a kinda nice scene but none of the FF scenes i have actually found seriously emotional. i dont believe thoes people who cry at some scenes though. i find them somewhat touching or emotional but not like some others.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

The only other time I nearly cried at a video game was when I was playing Mystic Quest on the Game Boy (before it was re-released under the name Final Fantasy Adventure - the same game that was re-made for the GBA and called Sword of Mana!)
    (SPOILER)Amanda sacrificed herself to save her brother Lester after being bitten by Medusa...
    My Cure spell brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like: "It's better than yours."
    Damn right, it's better than yours!
    I could Heal you, but I have to charge.

i have to admit, it is an emotinal moment.
    i am a bit of a sap you see........
    i almost cry at most things....
    but the most emotinal moment i think was in an rpg called SHADOW HEARTS ": COVEANT
    at the end....AWwwwww

it was okay, the words are more powerful though, personally i dont actually cry

Banned

right to me the entre scene was just stupid and the song sorry i have heard dogs sing better then that hate 1000 words hate yuna and lenne bottom line and rikku
    Last edited by Painex2rules; 09-07-2005 at 08:07 PM.

WoW

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100
    WoW
    wow wow i siad i have heard dogs sing better then her i hate 1000 word yuna lenne rikku do i need to make it clearer

Quote Originally Posted by Painex2rules
    WoW
    wow wow i siad i have heard dogs sing better then her i hate 1000 word yuna lenne rikku do i need to make it clearer
    We heard you the first time. Repeating such a point of view simply because someone was startled by how vehemently you made your point only makes people suspect you of being a psycho...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

WoW
    Harsh.... But I really enjoy the song, Even the longer verson on the CD.
    I never thought of it as dogs singing, they make me go crazy...
    But 1000 Words really change me.
    >.< Sorry for puting that way.

Quote Originally Posted by .Kadaj.
    We heard you the first time. Repeating such a point of view simply because someone was startled by how vehemently you made your point only makes people suspect you of being a psycho...

:laughing: :mario:

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
    wow great comeback
    BTW shuyin and lenne so fabricated romance
    nothing special
    Thanks. I post things like that all the time, I just don't usually show up in the X-2 forum. But its nice to know that I have people who appreciate my remarks even here.

I don't see where you get your remark about the Shuyin/Lenne relationship. We don't see nearly enough background on them to determine how their relationship developed or how they really feel about each other.

I liked both 1000 Words, and Real Emotion. I have both on my PC. Nice music (some of this game's best), and lyrics that fit in well with the story.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i have heard dogs sing better then that
    TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

Jade Villalon from Sweetbox has the most beautiful voice DONT YOU EVER PUT HER DOWN AGAIN she is HUGE in Japan and for a good reason too

NEVER insult Jade again NEVER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rhi
    i have heard dogs sing better then that
    TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!

Jade Villalon from Sweetbox has the most beautiful voice DONT YOU EVER PUT HER DOWN AGAIN she is HUGE in Japan and for a good reason too

NEVER insult Jade again NEVER
    wait you want me to take what back make me like i said again i have heard dogs sing better then her how many more times must i say it. P.S jade from sweetbox sucks worst singing voice ever jade makes my dog voices sound better

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Stop that, both of you. You are each entitled to your own opinion and that does not belong here. Don't make me get a "No FFX-2 Forum" usergroup made. If this continues, I am closing this thread and if you both continue and there will be consequences in such an event. You have been warned.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jade is good but I prefer the original japanese version sung by Koda Kumi.