Thread: Help with Stat Growth

Default Help with Stat Growth

Im kinda new to FFTA and I was wondering what is the best way for each class to reach the best stats possible (being quick/strong/ good magic power, etc.) is there a certain job for each class that does this or is there a strategy to get them as powerful as possible?

Edit: whoops by classes I meant races like bangaa, viera and stuff

yuo should try to focus one 1 stat for every job you can have lots of chars so that wont be a problem

well lets take a fighter for instanse
    you will only need 3 stats to be high with this one strenght defense and speed you dont have to worry about magic cous he doesnt need it so forget that
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

k thanks...so if i have an assassin what would i want that to be?

strengt and speed
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    strengt and speed
    And MP.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

So for an assassin, use archer jobs, and fencer jobs to get the perfect character. And by doing this you can add some "culture" to your party, by having several types of abilities.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by kawakami Gensai
    So for an assassin, use archer jobs, and fencer jobs to get the perfect character. And by doing this you can add some "culture" to your party, by having several types of abilities.
    Actually, for Assassins, stick with Assassins. Learn the abilities to get the job ASAP, and stick with it to the end. Best Viera stat growth. High speed (understatement), fairly high attack, magic, and MP.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

For whichever race you want there are different stat growths. Certain clases getting other things faster than others. Such as teh Ninja gets a very good speed growth for humans and assasains get the best for Vieras. and then for teh otehr races im too lazy to find out! Try a guide on gamefaqs..I will go find a link.

Edit: Hes an awesome guide by Sephiroth101 on gamefaqs. May it serve you well.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbad...ats_growth.txt
    The guitar is a medium for the soul...

My grouth strategy is easy: i use any class i like!