Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Art request

planning world domination

ok, here's my illustration for the cover. It hasn't turned out that well cuz i had to use a digicam (my scanners broke). It's all hand drawn, there is some colour in there, e.g. the title, and the face. The drawing of her full-self, is pencil shaded only, no colour really used in that.
    One last thing, the authors name is written in an Old English Hand, to try to fit in with the period of the story (it is actually older than that, but it's as good as i could get it to look).

i think that's it, all's i need is the map info.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bahamut
    ok, here's my illustration for the cover. It hasn't turned out that well cuz i had to use a digicam (my scanners broke). It's all hand drawn, there is some colour in there, e.g. the title, and the face. The drawing of her full-self, is pencil shaded only, no colour really used in that.
    One last thing, the authors name is written in an Old English Hand, to try to fit in with the period of the story (it is actually older than that, but it's as good as i could get it to look).

i think that's it, all's i need is the map info.

The illustration is beautiful! I love it so much, very well drawn. Thank you so much for doing that for me, you did a wonderful job

planning world domination

thank you. as soon as my scanner's going, i'll post a beter pic.