Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rikku from FFX-2,Selphie from FF8,and Eiko From FF9 acting the same!

Default Rikku from FFX-2,Selphie from FF8,and Eiko From FF9 acting the same!

OMG! I can't beleive it.After much thinking, I've come up with a pretty genius, conclusion Rikku,Selphie,and Eiko all act exactly the same way.Come on, think back at Selphie she was really spunky and always said "bummer",Eiko acted like a little baby and always complained,and Rikku is and mixture kinda of the two.

What do you think?

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

I think there is bound to be more than 1 bubbly character in a series that spans over so many games.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

The "Overly-happy, hyper girl" character is quite common, really.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

What about Yuffie? She's spunky and spontaneous.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

enough with the character similaritys already.there hardly the same anyway. selphie, personalitywise is the most similar but your forgetting one thing. rikku sucks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    enough with the character similaritys already.there hardly the same anyway. selphie, personalitywise is the most similar but your forgetting one thing. rikku sucks.
    what how does rikku suck have you seen her fight in x-2

*makes distasteful joke*

theres relm in FF6 Lenna/Reina in FFV someone already mentioned Yuffie, Rydia in FFIV (kind of) and basically the list goes on, there are plenty of these "sort" of characters so i dont really thnk you came up with anything spectacular. whoever said rikku sucks?! i can do NOTHING but give my total and UTTER...................agreement to it rikku is annoying because she uses rubbish phrases like "oh poopie" and jumps up and down and stamps on the ground and makes a pr*ck of herself.

This is My Final Heavan....

Quote Originally Posted by Painex2rules
    Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    what how does rikku suck have you seen her fight in x-2
    ok there is no denying i would say the girls are perhaps about equal in there battle prowess, put it this way, rikku is good as a dark knight but rubbish as say a trainer, the same applies to the other girls, rikku isnt any stronger or magically powerful than either paine or yuna so saying "have you seen her fight" is not really proving any point whatsoever.

This is My Final Heavan....

also about rikku, how could you make a game with fighting as the central theme, and have a horrible fighter in the party, when you can't change them out, I mean some games have bad characters just for run, but when there are 3 characters and that's all you can use, obviously they'll all be able to fight....

THE JACKEL

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    Yuffie isn't spunky..she's very mature for her age plus she's the second best character in FF7/

....I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor....

I agree there similer, and I think yes, there getting kinda boring now....

Similar behavior patterns, perhaps. Both are certainly very hyper/bubbly/chirpy/however you want to put it, but Selphie is far more mature than Rikku. Hyperactivity aside, her speech patterns indicate that she is not nearly as grown up as some of the other characters in other FF games. While Selphie may seem childish at times, she definitely has a more serious side that shows through. Rikku, especially in X-2, has no such offsetting personality traits.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow
    OMG! I can't beleive it.After much thinking, I've come up with a pretty genius, conclusion Rikku,Selphie,and Eiko all act exactly the same way.Come on, think back at Selphie she was really spunky and always said "bummer",Eiko acted like a little baby and always complained,and Rikku is and mixture kinda of the two.

What do you think?
    Eiko doesnt act like Rikku, and Rikku doesnt act like Eiko...(lol), And Eiko suffered very much because of the lost of her family... and friends... and really, shes a kid, but her acts are more mature than Rikku, and Rikku, really... lol... has more age than her, and act more like a little child... I think Eiko doesnt act like that...
    Last edited by Luara; 09-09-2005 at 06:50 PM.

Love is equal to suffering

Quote Originally Posted by NightShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    Yuffie isn't spunky..she's very mature for her age plus she's the second best character in FF7/

She's the same age as Rikku and is just mature. I do agree that she was one of FFVII's best characters though.